Clubplanet Nightlife Community

F*ck Serge'S 2nd Annual B-ball Tourney....

NEXT YEAR WE PLAY FOOTALL!!!!!!!! ON DIGGA'S PLAYGROUND.....................OR

I CHALLENGE THE INDUSTRY TO AN ALL OUT BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THIS IS THE LAST TIME DIGGA CHOOSES FROM CP!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........

BUNCH OF SHIT TALKING UN-ATHLETIC BUNCHA HUMPS...........ALL TALK, NO ACTION including myself!!!!!!!!!!!....................AT LEAST DIGGA SHOWED UP!!!!!!!!though i have to give it up to my squad, played w/ heart....... great game guys and thanks again!

i have to give it up to ALL the night clubs that put together some REALLY good talent...........never knew that players from over seas, and former division 1 b-ball players just so happen to work at ALL the clubs i go too!!!!!!, very INTERESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sure if we were to actually go to some of the clubs that participated i would never see any of these so called club employees that these clubs put together...................

VERY SKETCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

overall had a GREAT time.........epecially when i colapsed some kid from njguido's RIB CAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!, BWAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....................gotta love being a shit kicker!!!!!!!!!!!

see you all soon.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rod...To be honest it was not the VERTIGO...or the 4 meds I am on...simply put....THIS B-BALL THING WAS TOO INDUSTRY FOR ME. You know I am against the industry...and would have loved to Rage on some of the HAMMERS...but I was too busy carving Rage Against The Machine Lyrics into my Arms and Chest...my last carving says: "ANGER IS A GIFT"

Anyway...back to WMC and our plan to hand out WEDGIES to all these Internet Hammers......

Hit me up....

stacked..................you would have loved it out there though...........ref kept telling me to stop throwing elbows!!!!!, these fuckers were a little to quick w/ the rock.........the only way digga could stop em were to throw bows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Rod...To be honest it was not the VERTIGO...or the 4 meds I am on...simply put....THIS B-BALL THING WAS TOO INDUSTRY FOR ME. You know I am against the industry...and would have loved to Rage on some of the HAMMERS...but I was too busy carving Rage Against The Machine Lyrics into my Arms and Chest...my last carving says: "ANGER IS A GIFT"

Anyway...back to WMC and our plan to hand out WEDGIES to all these Internet Hammers......

Hit me up....

such a piss poor excuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................just another one of those cp members im talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

admit it, you pulled a godisadj...............YOU WERE SCARED!!!!!

more then half of the teams conisisted of people that prob never even knew that they were representing a club!!!!!!!!!!!!............trust me, if you went you would have seen that the b-ball courts were filled w/ ALOT of TRUE ATHLETES!!!!!!!

Oh I forgot to mention...

Track 10 is so On Point!

Tell Delayed Greene that I had another dream about him...he was at my door trying to open it with his car keys...tears were streming down his face and he was yelling "While Won't my Car Start"

PICK UP YOUR PHONE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

stacked..................you would have loved it out there though...........ref kept telling me to stop throwing elbows!!!!!, these fuckers were a little to quick w/ the rock.........the only way digga could stop em were to throw bows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are getting 10 Wedgies just for calling me STACKED! Bwahahahaha!

In all seriousness I would have been ejected in the the first 5 minutes...

Oh I forgot to mention...

Track 10 is so On Point!

Tell Delayed Greene that I had another dream about him...he was at my door trying to open it with his car keys...tears were streming down his face and he was yelling "While Won't my Car Start"

greene is watching sesame street right now.............i've never seen him so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rod...I just had a funny thought....Imagine Nick with the Mind Reader from SPIRIT????BWahahahaha....she would have been like...."I am looking into your mind and I do not see anything"

pffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttt LMFAO!!!!!!!!!......................if you could only see his face right now watching TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think if it was off he would still look the same....................

Rod...I am decorating my place like a High School Locker Room I want you and delayed to come over....I will have Courtney leave for the night....then we will pump Rage Against The Machine and Punch Lockers....someone will keep time and give shout outs...like "10 Minutes Till Kickoff" Then I will stand up and smash Helmuts with you and yell "LETS FUCKING KILL SOMEONE TONIGHT" Oh yeah...we will drink Ultimate Orange and eat ADVIL...

Oh yeah....then I will dress Courtney as a Cheerleader...and we will pretend to lose the game....I will yell at her...and tell her that "The Only thing that matters is FOOOTBALL" "Get the fuck out of here...bitch....We just lost the conference title!!!"

the dj's always win..............................they sit up there in the dj booth laughing as digga gets completed mangled!!!!!!!!!! , i see them all the time...........real fuckin funny........and plus i felt bad for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i still bench more then their combined weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great playing with everyone on the CP team, and got the chance to meet some new good peeps. Enjoyed it. Thanks for having me CP team and thanks for setting it all up Serg.

Its 1:45 am and I'm traumatized/sleepless as a result of CP losing to the DJ's....

......mental note to self.....bad mouth their performances....no matter how good they may be.............for the next 2 months.............as payback....LOL.

One saving grace however....CP did beat NJGUIDO.

Originally posted by Mystify22

I was hoping to pop and watch you boys throw around the basketball but was too swamped with shopping for SoBe!!!!!!!!!

fyi....I have successfully bought enough skirts/tank tops/sandals to last me for 3 weeks! :D

did u pick up the wedding dress. hahahahaha. i figured to see u since today is my actual birthday and we got a long week ahead of us.

IM SO IN THE MOOD TO KICK SOME ASS...............................

southbeach in 4 dayz is all i care about right now, i just did incline dumbell flies w/ 90 lb dumbells.........then kept droppin the weight for a HUGE MONSTER SET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, last set for about 50 reps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'd like to see one of the djais do my chest workout, they would prob criple and die just trying to spot me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!