Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RADIO1 party meet up?

str8upcore

I will be hitting up Nikki's during the day.... :cool:

Pickin up my friend at the airport at around 11ish, and then heading dwn there....

I must say you guys better get there early... the place will fill up quick, and i guarantee that after 2 pm it'll be 20 bucks a pop.... :rolleyes: For the folks comin in on the evening, be prepared for massive crowdedness... :pint:

Its gonna be FUN!! oh, and btw.. whoever grabs a tipee, will host the cp meetup! hehehe :D:bong:

At around 6ish, or whenever the sun comes down, will head back to the hotel, and then onto Nerve for DIGWEEED! :spin2:

I am readyy!! lol

see u f&*%rs there!

Peace!

Mp3.-:smoke:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be having The first Annual Uncle Petey's Beats and Breakfast with DJ Jim supplying the Beats while I make the smoothies and cook the omlettes Friday Morning......

Also The Uncle Peteys' Jam is looking sick, Line up Soon. :}

i might show up to nikki before space. i have the entire day off but i cant exhaust myself prior to ultra ya know. but i might show up before goin to pvd. but like happyface i wont be at pvd long either. its an all day event at ultra and tiesto ill be there till the sun is up baby :)

Originally posted by djdekan

We will be having The first Annual Uncle Petey's Beats and Breakfast with DJ Jim supplying the Beats while I make the smoothies and cook the omlettes Friday Morning......

:aright: ..beats n beaten eggs ...breakfast of champions .

Originally posted by djdekan

hmm, so what time is breakfats?

Originally posted by Bling

i might show up to nikki before space. i have the entire day off but i cant exhaust myself prior to ultra ya know. but i might show up before goin to pvd. but like happyface i wont be at pvd long either. its an all day event at ultra and tiesto ill be there till the sun is up baby :)

dO IT bLING! GO HARDCORE DUDE!!!

I AM!!! :D I'm taking the whole day off (I told my boss I had a dj conference to attend to and she let me go!!) :laugh:

I was honest and it paid off...so I'm planning to get there earlier than I thought.

11-ish maybe??

I'll get a teepee fo' sho'!!

:bounce: