Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cool Junkie / BBC Radio 1 Party Tips / Info

Just want to answer a few questions and concerns so that you guys know what's going on:

- The event starts at 12 midday on Friday @ Nikki's, although last time quite a few people arrived around 11 to grab the good spots - that was a good idea...

- The event runs until 5am, and there will be no cover at any time. Arrive at 3am? You're welcome. No cover. You can quote me :)

- We don't have the final running order yet, but we do know that Seb Fontaine, Judge Jules, Lottie, Josh Wink, Eddie Halliwell, and Aloud will all play after 11pm, and Tong, Morillo, Oakenfold, Howells, Audio Bullys, Yousef, etc etc before. DeckJunkies will be on throughout the day and night.

- Nikki's will be fenced from Thursday, so the only entry will be through the front door.

- We have no way of knowing what time the club will fill, but probably early, and we'll be limiting capacity so please arrive as early as possible. We had 10,000 people throughout the day last time.

- It's gonna be fkn great! :shades:

the only thing that sucks is that half the flakes from this board alone that r going to this party probably have never even been to a WMC or have never listened to Radio 1...and if i get turned away cause its too crowded with these types of people ill be fuming...i shouldnt have a problem though...my flight lands in miami at 930am

Guest xshepx
Originally posted by diabolique007

Digital cameras are not allowed, but disposable ones are. strange but true. that? lol)

What's the difference? This is my 4th WMC and all I keep hearing is NO digital cameras, but disposable is okay? :rolleyes:

Guest xshepx

Digital cameras are not allowed, but disposable ones are. strange but true. lol)

What's the difference? This is my 4th WMC and all I keep hearing is NO digital cameras, but disposable is okay? :rolleyes:

Guest xshepx

Digital cameras are not allowed, but disposable ones are. strange but true. lol)

Originally posted by joecrack13

the only thing that sucks is that half the flakes from this board alone that r going to this party probably have never even been to a WMC or have never listened to Radio 1...and if i get turned away cause its too crowded with these types of people ill be fuming...i shouldnt have a problem though...my flight lands in miami at 930am

This has to be the most arrogant comment I have ever heard from anybody on this board. On that basis, since I live in London, where radio 1 is broadcast from, I should be allowed to step ahead of you in the line. Jesus, do you still expect black people to stand up on the bus to let you sit down??

Originally posted by joecrack13

This has to be the most arrogant comment I have ever heard from anybody on this board. On that basis, since I live in London, where radio

Originally posted by londonsounds

This has to be the most arrogant comment I have ever heard from anybody on this board. On that basis, since I live in London, where radio 1 is broadcast from, I should be allowed to step ahead of you in the line. Jesus, do you still expect black people to stand up on the bus to let you sit down??

u should definitely be allowed...i got love for the Brits...and i listen to radio 1 every friday...ive been to the essential selections in miami, NY and ibiza and always attend radio 1 events....it wasnt arrogant either...if u know people over here theyll just go anywhere cause its cool...theyre not in it for the music or anything, theyre just goin cause their friends told em to go and shit like that...they probably saw the lineup and think that oakey, morillo and howells r all doing sets...the longest set ur gonna hear is a half hour hot mix by oakenfold...tiesto and junior jack are there on saturday for seb and jules....understand where im coming from?