Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Love for Our Locals this WMC

marcodavalos

These are some of the parties where you can find our resident DJs. Foremost, locals getting some support this WMC:

Sunday March 7th - Dave Preston, Francesco Cianci, Austin Leeds

Institution Recordings, EDM Digital, Lobotomy Records & P:M Sessions present

HAVE A FIT!

Line-up:

The Operators(Dave Preston, Habersham, Phil K), Dirty Gringos (Hisham Samawi, Dennis Rodgers), Jonathan Lisle, Francesco Cianci, Greg Pappanastos, Austin Leeds

Venue: Reserved-Le Club, 643 Washington Ave.

9 pm – 5 am

Monday March 8th - Oscar Fonseca, Dave Preston

Rescue Recordings, Household Recordings & P:M Sessions present

UNDERGROUND HOUSE PLAYAZ PARTY

Line-up:

Terry Francis, Tyler Stadius, DJ Three, Mazi, DJ Ali, Daniel Poli, Patrick Turner, Vich & Berger, Ethan, Oscar Fonseca, Dave Preston, Scott Pace, A.D.D., JV, Jesse & Phil, Schunert & Tone

Venue: Privilege, 637 Washington Ave.

12 – 7 pm

Tuesday March 9th- Chris Duque & Mono Henao

Sexonwax & P:M Sessions present

THE IDIOTS

Line-up:

Desyn Masiello, Leon Roberts, Omid 16B, Vich & Berger, Chris Duque & Mono Henao

Venue: Reserved-Le Club, 643 Washington Ave.

9 pm – 5 am

Wednesday March 10th - Oscar Fonseca, Dave Preston, Domingo Castillo(Restricted Mngmt)

Proton Radio & P:M Sessions present

PROTON MIAMI SESSIONS

Line-up:

Jondi & Spesh, Digital Witchcraft, Desyn Masiello, Lance Cashion, Mazi, Vich & Berger, Steven Caicedo, Hisham Samawi, Oscar Fonseca, Dave Preston, Paul Loath, Chloe, Domingo Castillo, Maya Amack, Trent Roche, 214

Venue: Privilege, 637 Washington Ave.

9 pm – 5 am

Lets show our locals some love while we host over 50 DJs at P:M Sessions this WMC.

Marco... you guys get the mutha fucking LOCALS BACKBONE! I love you for that and that is THE ONLY way to "progress" the scene.. house... trance... or progressive! Look at Oscar... he has been a hero of mine since the early days of Murk, Liberty City etc, and once he had a home to shine... he FINALLY gets the respect he has ALWAYS deserved! I truly love this board for their support of Oscar, Roland, Cue, Edgar, Matty Spectorlicious, Mr. Fonesca, Ekitel, GrooveEric, Jimmy T, Lyrik and the Lust crew(those guys are my favorite, sorry :laugh: !

Watch.... you will all see! Miami is NOT to be fucked with!

Enjoy the Conference and promise YOURSELVES you will go see AT LEAST 1 dj you would NEVER go see!!!!

Originally posted by lust4house

Marco... you guys get the mutha fucking LOCALS BACKBONE! I love you for that and that is THE ONLY way to "progress" the scene.. house... trance... or progressive! Look at Oscar... he has been a hero of mine since the early days of Murk, Liberty City etc, and once he had a home to shine... he FINALLY gets the respect he has ALWAYS deserved! I truly love this board for their support of Oscar, Roland, Cue, Edgar, Matty Spectorlicious, Mr. Fonesca, Ekitel, GrooveEric, Jimmy T, Lyrik and the Lust crew(those guys are my favorite, sorry :laugh: !

Watch.... you will all see! Miami is NOT to be fucked with!

Enjoy the Conference and promise YOURSELVES you will go see AT LEAST 1 dj you would NEVER go see!!!!

:) Thanx man ... good luck this week.