Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who else is NOT going to miami?

Originally posted by dani672

nah i dont really want to shoot myself in the face.. i am glad i didnt book it when i was tempted actually id have an ulcer by now!

You'd have an ulcer. How do you think I feel. I have less than a week to prepare.

Originally posted by dani672

i feel like its just me:(

nope its not just you. i am missing the wmc this year too. i will make sure to be there next year though.

well miami is my second home( i go about twice a year) and i just got back last week. you can kinda say that i had a pre wmc party. im happy that i got my wmc 2004 shirt though. it was still packed out there when i went though because spring breaks start early all over. we went to ( crobar,shore club,clevevander,opium garden,nikkis beach,etc.... few others. all packed especially crobar and nikkis)

i still have to post my pics for thr miami board...i got some real good pics....it's real crazy down there. wow:eek:

if i had some more time off from work i would of went again but i got vegas coming up so i cant screw that up.

www.chillfactorper4mance.com

Originally posted by c-luv

im not going....my boyfriend and I and another couple are going to turks and caicos in july and i got a shore house.

..shut it cand!....this thread is NOT about ur couple get-a-way!.....

..it is about US...and a slip n slide at roney .....not to mention the dry erase board and confetti rain...