Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Save Alaskan Wolves

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who don't care about the cause, big shit. I happen to really care about animals and their rights and if you think that's worth poking fun of, then be my guest. I'm delighted to be the center of your childish banter. The longer you keep at it, the longer this post stays up near the top and the better chance the petition has of being seen by those who DO give a damn.

Now, you can continue mocking me and the petition if you wish. It truly doesn't affect me in the least bit. Carry on children....

~miss kittie~

And for those of you who did sign the petition, thanks! Hopefully it will make a difference. If we don't at least "make an attempt" then we can't complain about what's being done.

Oh, and btw, to whoever posted about the FCC, I'm sure you'll be happy to know that I signed that yesterday. ;)

Originally posted by xlr8ted

There are people being killed everyday overseas by war, people being killed here in the states from being homeless, cancer, aids and a shit load of other diseases and personal downfalls, lets fund this shit, not some 4-;legged animal how would tear you apart in a second if they see you..

Shove that petition up your ass.

I'm sure you don't give a shit, but I happen to be involved in many fundraising groups for AIDs & Cancer & Downe Syndrome & Helping Hearts Foundation run by the Rotary International Club. I also do some community service in area food drives. You don't know anything about me nor anything which I stand for so why you would attack me for asking people to sign a petition is beyond me. I get involved in any kind of fundraiser possible because you never know when you could be the one who needs the medicine that could be discovered to cure some of the world's most lethal diseases.

Before you open your mouth and think this is the only cause I'm involved in, check yourself and ASK if maybe I am involved in other things. Everything which takes place in this world is important on some level. The Alaskan wolves was brought to my attention so I brought it to other people's as well. If you think I'm a "whore" because of that, then so be it.

I know what I do...and in the end, that's all that matters!

Have a good weekend @ XL. :)

Originally posted by misskittie

I'm delighted to be the center of your childish banter.

I know you are, sweetie. ;)

The longer you keep at it, the longer this post stays up near the top and the better chance the petition has of being seen by those who DO give a damn.

NOBODY cares...

Now, you can continue mocking me and the petition if you wish. It truly doesn't affect me in the least bit. Carry on children....

ooooh, how detached... we totally didn't get to you. you're such a strong and confident woman. :aright:

And for those of you who did sign the petition, thanks!

NO ONE signed it... NOBODY cares...

Oh, and btw, to whoever posted about the FCC, I'm sure you'll be happy to know that I signed that yesterday. ;)

of course you did... its a cause.

but its not going to make a bit of difference... Internet petitions hold no value.

norwaywolfhunt1.jpg

MsKitty, help us, sign that paper....

DeadWolves.jpg

If you only signed that paper last week, this could have been avoided

dead%20elk%20at%20goosewing%202.jpg

Whoops, did I do that, says the guy in the plane w/ the gun.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Notice those girls didn't seem to respond to all the people dying around the world comments. All of a sudden miss "I'm on a crusade to save Alsakan wolves" kitty is signing every type of internet petition possible, and is involved with every help organization known to man and wolf.

To the rest of you, funny stuff, makes this website very enjoyable.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by CHRles

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Notice those girls didn't seem to respond to all the people dying around the world comments. All of a sudden miss "I'm on a crusade to save Alsakan wolves" kitty is signing every type of internet petition possible, and is involved with every help organization known to man and wolf.

To the rest of you, funny stuff, makes this website very enjoyable.

we aim to please :)

I'm sure you don't give a shit, but I happen to be involved in many fundraising groups for AIDs & Cancer & Downe Syndrome & Helping Hearts Foundation run by the Rotary International Club. I

Well this thread isn't about AIDs & Cancer & Downe Syndrome & Helping Hearts Foundation run by the Rotary International Club now is it you fucking cunt...

How ironic would it be if you got killed by a wolf.

Originally posted by nomembername

Where is Misskittie? I want to get to know her...I have a feeling she's like one of those quite librarian types that where's glasses but when you get her in the bedroom she goes absolutely nuts and is all into that S & M shit...PM if I'm right baby;)

Then she'll force you to sign a petition to save goldfish...

Originally posted by nomembername

Where is Misskittie? I want to get to know her...I have a feeling she's like one of those quite librarian types that where's glasses but when you get her in the bedroom she goes absolutely nuts and is all into that S & M shit...PM if I'm right baby;)

As frightening as it is, you're right. I do wear glasses and kind of fit the librarian look .... although many say I look as if I should be a lawyer. But I'm CERTAINLY not QUIET....I think that's plain to see though.

Oasis, I don't know you. And being I've had a fake ID since I was 14, I coulda hit Saturday's at SF --- although I never did. That place is shit.

Okay, carry on kiddies....

I'm still amazed this is going on... :laugh:

Well this thread isn't about AIDs & Cancer & Downe Syndrome & Helping Hearts Foundation run by the Rotary International Club now is it you fucking cunt...

How ironic would it be if you got killed by a wolf.

The POINT, which you clearly missed, was that I am involved in things larger than saving wolves and internet positions. You felt the need to say, "there's other things going on in the world of greater importance" and yes, there are, and I happen to partake in all of them....

So shove it up YOUR ASS you fuckin dickwad.

And, have a nice day.... *kiss*