Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A comfortable seat at the 1936 olympics...

yeah, me in my mom's basement.

this is my mom's basement last weekend:

Circus_Groove_Armada_007.jpg

that's me and my friend with Andy Cato from Groove Armada

Circus_Groove_Armada_008.jpg

That's me and my friend with Tom Findlay and MC Mad, tom is from groove armada and MC Mad did the MCing on Superstylin' - ya'll should know it, "sound of the groove armada we comin' wi' de swing"

these were taken in the bar of my favorite club where groove armada and fatboy slim were plaiyng that evening.

a great night of dancing, drug use and more dancing and more drugs. not ending until about 8am at a friends. laughing gas, ecstascy, weed and absinthe; you can't go wrong guys.

as much as you may like to think I'm a sad little boring geek holed up in his mommy's basement, I'm afraid, it just ain't the case...

Originally posted by marksimons

That's me and my friend with Tom Findlay and MC Mad, tom is from groove armada and MC Mad did the MCing on Superstylin' - ya'll should know it, "sound of the groove armada we comin' wi' de swing"

who cares about Groove Armada and MC Onehit Wonder...who is ur friend...:drool: ...nothing turns me on more than a British woman with good teeth....:tongue:

heheh mc one hit wonder, how many hits you had then? :P

he's really a drum and bass mc who does lots around london, groove armada are his mates, he did a track with them, it just happend to be stonkin'...

she's an old friend of mine...

a lot of people seem to care about groove armada, or at least like their songs...

I won't sit back and be called a sad basement dwelling momma's boy when I can quite easily dispell that myth :P

ah yeah, well that's because my head looks deformed in the first photo, and my hair is shit.

i was also coming up on ectascy when those photos were taken, so some slight gurning going on... trust me there are some much uglier ones from that evening...

I have looked better though, the main thing is my hair, it needs sorting...

anyways?

are we going to stop with the sad kid in mom's basement stuff now? :-)

ah yeah, well that's because my head looks deformed in the first photo, and my hair is shit.

i was also coming up on ectascy when those photos were taken, so some slight gurning going on... trust me there are some much uglier ones from that evening...

I have looked better though, the main thing is my hair, it needs sorting...

anyways?

are we going to stop with the sad kid in mom's basement stuff now? :-)

If anything, you are more pathetic than ever.......

Seriously, did you think you were somehow going to impress and get on the "cool" list because you drop some pills and smoke some dope and hang with Grove Armada

:laugh:

Dickhead

Circus_Groove_Armada_007.jpg

Circus_Groove_Armada_008.jpg

these were taken in the bar of my favorite club where groove armada and fatboy slim were plaiyng that evening.

a great night of dancing, drug use and more dancing and more drugs. not ending until about 8am at a friends. laughing gas, ecstascy, weed and absinthe; you can't go wrong guys.

as much as you may like to think I'm a sad little boring geek holed up in his mommy's basement, I'm afraid, it just ain't the case...

Do you have cerebral palsy? Just checkin. . .

i have no idea who any dj or group is

i mean i like this kinda music but im not super heavy into it

for one main reason where i live sucks and i am the only one who listens to it

so no one impresses me

its still cool though if you wanna invite groove armada to mums basement

hey everyone im gonna go smoke some dope tonight for the first time in years

breakin the law!!!! breakin the law!!!!!

heheh well groove armada did that song that goes:

I see you baby, shakin that ass, shakin that ass, shakin that ass,

I see you baby, shakin that ass, shakin that ass, shakin that ass.

Alright, don't touch me.

woam woam woam oooOOOOOoooo

then it goes crazy...

they're really really good.

erm.

as for ceribal paulsy. nope. just a mild case of coming up on Ecstacy...

yeah, you aught to see who is in mom's basement next month! DJ Shadow and Kenny 'Dope' Gonzalez, keb darge, as well as Mr Scruff!

I really do wish my mom's basement was like this club though... that would rawck.