Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cell phone dilemma

heres the deal,

i have a 2 year old LG verizon phone, old by current technology, no special rings, games, cameras, or whatever. the phone never gives me any problems and does exactly what i want it to do. but everyone i know has a cool new phone with all those features i jus listed. should i give in and upgrade my working perfectly fine phone?:confused:

I see no point in it. A few of my friends have phones with all the new technology on it, and they don't even use those things. I have a phone with two games on it, i use it for talking on...thats it and I'm perfectly fine.

Originally posted by bullseye

heres the deal,

i have a 2 year old LG verizon phone, old by current technology, no special rings, games, cameras, or whatever. the phone never gives me any problems and does exactly what i want it to do. but everyone i know has a cool new phone with all those features i jus listed. should i give in and upgrade my working perfectly fine phone?:confused:

no, if that the only reason, dont...

if you REALLY want a camera in your phone, then go ahead.

otherwise, dont waste your fuckin money :tongue:

ITS JUST A PHONE!! YOU ARE NOT YOUR PHONE!!! :)

no special rings, games, cameras, or whatever. the phone never gives me any problems and does exactly what i want it to do.

thats a blessing in disguise... all that shit is corny... if you dont need a new phone dont bother getting one... IMO.

Why bother, stick with your normal phone til it dies or something.

I remember the sales lady at cingular trying to convince me to buy a camera phone "what for, I have a digi cam" "yes but its a camera phone" I still dont get it, the pics are type crappy anyway and it takes up space. I dont even like the cheesy ringtones, they sound like crap:rolleyes:

heres the deal,

keep it i had that bad boy its a tank... i had mine for 2 years too but one day i dropped it in the toilet so i opted for anew one KEEP THAT PHONE