Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pure Diddy @ Pure Night Life

sobeman

It is officially on the streets - P Diddy and Pure are putting together a HEAD TURNER for Ultra.....On top of the 56 Hour Party, P Diddy has arranged for a incredible party with all of his celeb friends raging all night at PURE this saturday.

The promo materials are all over the streets - and the DJ line up, along with P Diddy's record release are sure to ROCK THE TOWN

:hat:

Originally posted by sobeman

It is officially on the streets - P Diddy and Pure are putting together a HEAD TURNER for Ultra.....On top of the 56 Hour Party, P Diddy has arranged for a incredible party with all of his celeb friends raging all night at PURE this saturday.

The promo materials are all over the streets - and the DJ line up, along with P Diddy's record release are sure to ROCK THE TOWN

:hat:

Bust out the kevlar.... p-diddy's in the hizzzouse.....

9mm check at the door:eek:

J/K... Hope you all have fun that attend....

I was at Mynt when he and his "posse" showed up. Their lame. He and about 8 of his homies bulldoze through the crowd, knocking people out of the way. He was dressed in a sleeveless tee and his posse were in throwback jerseys. Really cool, not.

His posse starts a bunch of shit, and tries to push his way to the front of the bar, at the bar when the bar is a least 2 people deep waiting to order. They yell, "Yo-Yo, put it on our tab". Then bartender is like who the hell are you.

About an hour later after two of their posse start fights, security tosses them out. And Diddy was "cussing, and saying FU, dont you know who I am. I m not paying shit". Like I said LAME.

Evan Page Six, runs stories about how weak he and his posse are. They are so stupid, they even sucker punched heath ledger at Spa. Then diddy apologized and said, yo-the homies didnt know it was you. Our bad.

Originally posted by Sapexec

I was at Mynt when he and his "posse" showed up. Their lame. He and about 8 of his homies bulldoze through the crowd, knocking people out of the way. He was dressed in a sleeveless tee and his posse were in throwback jerseys. Really cool, not.

His posse starts a bunch of shit, and tries to push his way to the front of the bar, at the bar when the bar is a least 2 people deep waiting to order. They yell, "Yo-Yo, put it on our tab". Then bartender is like who the hell are you.

About an hour later after two of their posse start fights, security tosses them out. And Diddy was "cussing, and saying FU, dont you know who I am. I m not paying shit". Like I said LAME.

Evan Page Six, runs stories about how weak he and his posse are. They are so stupid, they even sucker punched heath ledger at Spa. Then diddy apologized and said, yo-the homies didnt know it was you. Our bad.

:rolleyes: So I guess it's safe to assume, you won't be at Pure Diddy @ Pure Night Life:idea:

DIDDY IS COMING HARD AS SHIT WITH SOME SURPRISE DJ'S THAT ARE GOING TO ROCK THE HELL OUT OF PURE....

SHOULD BE THE BEST ROCKING PARTY....I HAVE HEARD WHAT THESE GUYS ARE PUTTING TOGETHER..

FOR SURE, NOT ONE TO MISS....