Clubplanet Nightlife Community

strap-on's

phunkingroovin

ladies, if you are a lesbian, bi, bi-curious... whatever... if you have been with another lady, have you used a strap-on? Is it a turn on for you to play the "man"?

and i'm talking about two ladies together. If you have fucked your man in the ass with one, please keep the story to yourself :D

Strapons are fun, a girl I dated used one on me.

It was really sexy having her be dominate and penetrate me like a man, slap my ass. we had good time.

The only problems were the dildo that came with the harness was to hard, I couldn't take it. So, the next one we bought was a very soft sillicone that kept slipping out. But, I was able to get off really well. I recommend heating in hot water just before use.

We also had fun using a double sided dong, with it we were both able to have something inside while...you know, grinding.

That dick…will make ya cheat on yo man

Make you so freaky and hot in the ass

That dick…will make ya hurt yourself

When you don’t have dick you’ll finger fuck yourself

That dick….is an awful thing but you bull-dykin bitches are fuckin up the game, rubbin belly to belly and skin to skin, fuckin like hell but aint no dick going in

:laugh: Love old school 2 Live Crew

Ive never actually used a strap-on, on another girl nor has a girl used one on me but.....I think it would be sooooooo fucking hot to use one on another girl or vice versa. To be able to dominate a girl like that and be able to pound the shit out of her like a man, mmmm thats hot! And even better would be to have a girl just fuck the shit out of me and dominate me like a man. I mean its the best of both worlds, you have penetration and tits :D