Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shady Promotions/Fabricating Events...WHY WOULD YOU....

kostaP

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by kostaP

why would you dig this up 20 days later??

C'mon binoy...you tryin to get at something?? :nono:

Uh NO, Just wanted to know WTF you were talkin about thats all.

You tried callin someone out and apparently it never surfaced, just wanted to know what it was you were talkin about. Seems like you were just tryin to make everyone elses events that night seem like they werent gonna happen to make your thing look like the only lock for the night. THATS what im tryin to get it if you REALLY want to know.

And the reason i found this thread was cuase i did a search for my own name to find my old thread.

Originally posted by binoys

Uh NO, Just wanted to know WTF you were talkin about thats all.

You tried callin someone out and apparently it never surfaced, just wanted to know what it was you were talkin about. Seems like you were just tryin to make everyone elses events that night seem like they werent gonna happen to make your thing look like the only lock for the night. THATS what im tryin to get it if you REALLY want to know.

And the reason i found this thread was cuase i did a search for my own name to find my old thread.

Binoy i am gonna be the bigger man here and not BLAST you on CP, because I did respect you and do respect the people and places you work for. But seriously, its fucked up of you to accuse me that I was trying to infer something about DeKo. I never stated anyones names or clubs or parties in my posts. YOU were the one that keeps chiming in..WHY IS THAT?

As far as me calling someone out

It wont surface. the event is passed and few people realized.

and lets face it...the SG Denny/Richie was a lock and didnt even need internet promotion. By the way SG was packed wall to wall there was a line all night MUSIC WAS FUCKING INSANE.

Sorry, you missed it......:rolleyes:

Kosta P.

Binoy i am gonna be the bigger man here and not BLAST you on CP, because I did respect you and do respect the people and places you work for. But seriously, its fucked up of you to accuse me that I was trying to infer something about DeKo. I never stated anyones names or clubs or parties in my posts. YOU were the one that keeps chiming in..WHY IS THAT?

As far as me calling someone out

It wont surface. the event is passed and few people realized.

and lets face it...the SG Denny/Richie was a lock and didnt even need internet promotion. By the way SG was packed wall to wall there was a line all night MUSIC WAS FUCKING INSANE.

Sorry, you missed it......:rolleyes:

Kosta P.

Oh really, thank you father for not BLASTIN Me on CP. All im sayin is that you tried to infer that "someones" event was False Promotion. Now i know for a FACT it wasnt mine, i have pics with me and Carlos and many other people and Carlos and he DEF played his set. I know you werent infering anything about Deko, But you were sayin that someone has a false promotion, but you wouldnt say who. So therefore everyone was Sketchy about every other party besides yours. Do you hear what im sayin? or no? And honestly im NOT Sorry i missed it. I got to hear a DJ that NEVER played in this are before EVER. And an International Talent that Plays at Pacha and Sound Planet. Oh and on top of that i got to hear Peter Bailey play too.....He only played at STEREO in montreal this weekend. Nothing against Denny or Rydell, But i can hear them alot more Often than i can hear Carlos Fauvrelle or Peter Bailey.

Oh really, thank you father for not BLASTIN Me on CP. All im sayin is that you tried to infer that "someones" event was False Promotion. Now i know for a FACT it wasnt mine, i have pics with me and Carlos and many other people and Carlos and he DEF played his set. I know you werent infering anything about Deko, But you were sayin that someone has a false promotion, but you wouldnt say who. So therefore everyone was Sketchy about every other party besides yours. Do you hear what im sayin? or no? And honestly im NOT Sorry i missed it. I got to hear a DJ that NEVER played in this are before EVER. And an International Talent that Plays at Pacha and Sound Planet. Oh and on top of that i got to hear Peter Bailey play too.....He only played at STEREO in montreal this weekend. Nothing against Denny or Rydell, But i can hear them alot more Often than i can hear Carlos Fauvrelle or Peter Bailey.

Are you fucking kidding me.

Stop being a little bitch.

I DIDNT CALL YOU OUT.

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT CAME ON HERE AND IM'D ME ASKING WHAT I MEANT AND ASKING ME IF I WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU. WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO START SHIT. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE OUT OF YOUR MIND. I COULD GIVE 2 FUCKS ABOUT CARLOS PETER OR PAUL AND MARY FOR THAT MATTER. GOOD FOR YOU BIG SHOT GOING TO MONTREAL. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR WHAT YOU DO. I DID NOT ASK FOR YOUR ITINERARY.

DID I EVER QUESTION IF CARLOS WAS THERE. DO I CARE TO SEE YOUR UGLY MUG IN A PICTURE? NO.

I COULD CARE LESS GET OVER IT.

AND FOR THE RECORD OH KNOWLEDGABLE ONE, THERE IS PLENTY OF INTERNATIONAL TALENT THAT HAS SPUN AT IBIZA THAT PLAYS IN OUR AREA THAT YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT. SO WAY TO BE ON THE CUTTING EDGE THERE SLICK. LMFAO

YEAH I HEAR THERE IS THIS SICKK DJ FROM MINISTRY IN TOWN, YOU SHOULD GET YOUR CLAWS ON HIM BEFORE SOME ONE ELSE SNATCHES HIM UP......:blown:

SINCERELY,

YOUR FATHER

KOSTA P.

Originally posted by nomembername

Do you know if Smokesum still has Tommy tied up?

YES - last I heard he was thrown into the back of his trunk wearing a purple G-string.

(i have no clue what the hell you are talking about and who tommy and smokeperson is)

Are you fucking kidding me.

Stop being a little bitch.

I DIDNT CALL YOU OUT.

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT CAME ON HERE AND IM'D ME ASKING WHAT I MEANT AND ASKING ME IF I WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU. WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO START SHIT. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE OUT OF YOUR MIND. I COULD GIVE 2 FUCKS ABOUT CARLOS PETER OR PAUL AND MARY FOR THAT MATTER. GOOD FOR YOU BIG SHOT GOING TO MONTREAL. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR WHAT YOU DO. I DID NOT ASK FOR YOUR ITINERARY.

DID I EVER QUESTION IF CARLOS WAS THERE. DO I CARE TO SEE YOUR UGLY MUG IN A PICTURE? NO.

I COULD CARE LESS GET OVER IT.

AND FOR THE RECORD OH KNOWLEDGABLE ONE, THERE IS PLENTY OF INTERNATIONAL TALENT THAT HAS SPUN AT IBIZA THAT PLAYS IN OUR AREA THAT YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT. SO WAY TO BE ON THE CUTTING EDGE THERE SLICK. LMFAO

YEAH I HEAR THERE IS THIS SICKK DJ FROM MINISTRY IN TOWN, YOU SHOULD GET YOUR CLAWS ON HIM BEFORE SOME ONE ELSE SNATCHES HIM UP......:blown:

SINCERELY,

YOUR FATHER

KOSTA P.

Yeah well you pretty much called every other party a fake by not sayin which one it was. Obviously that will help your party. Not sayin it needed help cause the promotion was a good one but People doubted every other one.

And its obvious you dont care about Carlos or Peter etc.... Sucks you dont know great talent when you see it. And please dont try to school me on Music..Cause thats one battle you will lose. I love how you try to get the edge on everyone in here, like your everyones elder and youve been around the block, well sorry sir but im not gonna back down from you cause your the almighty Kosta P. Carlos was booked cause of Peter askin me to do him a favor, it wasnt me Snatching up a dj that was here. But if you want to play that game yeah i got some good ones on my side huh???

Love how you think everyone should respect you cause youve been in this business for so long. Well to me Respect is Earned, and I know i have it from the people that matter to me. Obviously i dont from you, and i really dont give a fuck.

And my post about Montreal was to open peoples eyes to other scenes..Remember this is Club PLANET. Sucks that you can be so ignorant and not see that. You didnt want to read my post, you shouldnt have opened it. Bottom Line. Im sure plenty of people enjoyed it and maybe some will go check out the scene up there.

Oh and by the way...I NEVER IM'D you once in my life so dont even try to get people to think that.

And once again I NEVER said you were implyin it was Deko, but you did say there was a false promo and never said who it was. That puts doubt in everyones minds on all the other parties that were goin on that night.

Yeah well you pretty much called every other party a fake by not sayin which one it was. Obviously that will help your party. Not sayin it needed help cause the promotion was a good one but People doubted every other one.

And its obvious you dont care about Carlos or Peter etc.... Sucks you dont know great talent when you see it. And please dont try to school me on Music..Cause thats one battle you will lose. I love how you try to get the edge on everyone in here, like your everyones elder and youve been around the block, well sorry sir but im not gonna back down from you cause your the almighty Kosta P. Carlos was booked cause of Peter askin me to do him a favor, it wasnt me Snatching up a dj that was here. But if you want to play that game yeah i got some good ones on my side huh???

Love how you think everyone should respect you cause youve been in this business for so long. Well to me Respect is Earned, and I know i have it from the people that matter to me. Obviously i dont from you, and i really dont give a fuck.

And my post about Montreal was to open peoples eyes to other scenes..Remember this is Club PLANET. Sucks that you can be so ignorant and not see that. You didnt want to read my post, you shouldnt have opened it. Bottom Line. Im sure plenty of people enjoyed it and maybe some will go check out the scene up there.

Oh and by the way...I NEVER IM'D you once in my life so dont even try to get people to think that.

And once again I NEVER said you were implyin it was Deko, but you did say there was a false promo and never said who it was. That puts doubt in everyones minds on all the other parties that were goin on that night.

Where do I start....I didn’t call anyone out for the simple fact that I know the people who had the FAKE party well. I will not call them out and kill their credibility, but what I want to know is if this event is over, why are you harping on the subject.

Could it be

1. Guilty conscience

2. Crappy Night and you need to blame some one so you put it on Kosta P.

Let me tell you something.

Clubplanet and the people that read this board make up a miniscule percent of the people that attend various venues.

If you think this is the only avenue of promotion....I, Kosta P, the Almighty, in my infinite wisdom with all my years experience can teach you many things my young padawan.

As far as me not knowing great talent, you are once again sadly mistaken. I have traveled long and far and have experienced many a great DJ. So get off your high horse thinking you are Fucking King of Music. :blown:

On that note, why don’t you get off your knees already, I enjoy listening to dj's I enjoy music, however the only people I have seen so enthusiastic about dj's other than you have been club sluts on their knees in the DJ booth.

As far as the respect issue, I do what I gotta do, I am not known to sugar coat things or back down to anyone for anything. I speak my mind and I think its safe to say I earned my respect as well, with all my years in the business, and that’s how I have become the All mighty Kosta P. pffffffffff. Where do you come up with that shit. Have I EVER , given an attitude like I am High and Mighty? You’ve got to be kidding me.

What people doubted every other party, 100 from club planet?

You’re a moron if you think that had an affect on anything.

And as for as your "this is club PLANET" comment, just shows what a freaking idiot you are.

This is a message board for bashing, drama, and promoters. get real, bro, wake the fuck up and snap out of club land.

Being the annoying ass that you have portrayed on this thread (and the statement from YOUR COWORKERS AT DEKO, the female bartenders call you Binoying cause you try to hit on them all and that’s a fact) I know you’re gonna want to continue this pissing match because you prob. have nothing better to do and your life is lackluster and humdrum at best. So get back to you mundane existence and get the fuck off my nuts kid.

On a final note there tubby, You can lie to yourself all you want, but you know and I know, that you sent me a message asking if I was referring to DeKo lounge, You did as did your coworker so don’t even try to play like you didn’t.

Im fucking done with you.

Kosta Motherfucking P.

:blown:

Where do I start....I didn’t call anyone out for the simple fact that I know the people who had the FAKE party well. I will not call them out and kill their credibility, but what I want to know is if this event is over, why are you harping on the subject.

Could it be

1. Guilty conscience

2. Crappy Night and you need to blame some one so you put it on Kosta P.

Let me tell you something.

Clubplanet and the people that read this board make up a miniscule percent of the people that attend various venues.

If you think this is the only avenue of promotion....I, Kosta P, the Almighty, in my infinite wisdom with all my years experience can teach you many things my young padawan.

As far as me not knowing great talent, you are once again sadly mistaken. I have traveled long and far and have experienced many a great DJ. So get off your high horse thinking you are Fucking King of Music. :blown:

On that note, why don’t you get off your knees already, I enjoy listening to dj's I enjoy music, however the only people I have seen so enthusiastic about dj's other than you have been club sluts on their knees in the DJ booth.

As far as the respect issue, I do what I gotta do, I am not known to sugar coat things or back down to anyone for anything. I speak my mind and I think its safe to say I earned my respect as well, with all my years in the business, and that’s how I have become the All mighty Kosta P. pffffffffff. Where do you come up with that shit. Have I EVER , given an attitude like I am High and Mighty? You’ve got to be kidding me.

What people doubted every other party, 100 from club planet?

You’re a moron if you think that had an affect on anything.

And as for as your "this is club PLANET" comment, just shows what a freaking idiot you are.

This is a message board for bashing, drama, and promoters. get real, bro, wake the fuck up and snap out of club land.

Being the annoying ass that you have portrayed on this thread (and the statement from YOUR COWORKERS AT DEKO, the female bartenders call you Binoying cause you try to hit on them all and that’s a fact) I know you’re gonna want to continue this pissing match because you prob. have nothing better to do and your life is lackluster and humdrum at best. So get back to you mundane existence and get the fuck off my nuts kid.

On a final note there tubby, You can lie to yourself all you want, but you know and I know, that you sent me a message asking if I was referring to DeKo lounge, You did as did your coworker so don’t even try to play like you didn’t.

Im fucking done with you.

Kosta Motherfucking P.

:blown:

Funny Stuff. Hope you werent expecting me to just sit back and let you try to clown me..

Please Dont tell me how to market my nights and how to promote them. We have a full staff and trust me Posts on CP are the least of my worries when it comes to promoting a night. I work with one of the best and have learned a ton from him and my other partner.

As for me Having a passion for music, and DJ'ing I guess it means im a dj whore cause i love music and have alot of friends that are DJ's. Hmmmm, yeah you know nothing. The guys that I refer to as my friends arent even DJs in my eyes, they are My friends first. If you dont want to believe that then oh well. And as for me being equivelant to a dj slut, please, just cause i love music and have a passion for it gives you the right to say that. Gimme a break. Fuckin nonsense. Yeah Im enthusiastic about going to hear New DJ's....And theres something wrong with that?? Didnt know Having an open mind was a crime. I really dont know why im Defending myself, anyone that knows me knows my passion for music and my relationship with the guys that play for me, and the guys that i am friends with. Oh And in No means do i think im the "Almighy King Of Music" But I do keep up with it, and I do Consider myself very knowledgeable in it.

Oh and About the Female Bartenders....Actually Ive never Hit on a Female Bartender in my life. Im actually pretty good friends with a few of them, and most of them are Engaged to people that im friends with. So once again nice try in making that one up. I go to deko to do on thing and thats work and network...not hit on bartenders. The only time that i can see myself being alittle annoying is when im ordering shots or a bunch of drinks. But I usually apologize for that the next week. But nice fabrication once again.

And trust me I have plenty to do in my life. Obviously you dont know anything about what i do, but thats always the case, Everyone thinks they know but they have no idea. Ill keep doing what im doing, try to bring something fresh to NJ and try to educate people with diff talent(Youll See In The Next Few Months) etc....If theres something wrong with that then sorry.

And About IM'ing you....Your Sadly Mistaken sir, It was another employee at Deko That Imed you, NOT ME. I never once asked you who you were talkin about, because i knew you werent talking about Deko, I knew our Promotion was real.

Apparently you get real defensive when this thread comes back up...Hmmmm, Wonder why????

Originally posted by fakearmani

LOLOL!! BINOYING!!!!

Awwee - leave Binoying alone. He just wants the entire world to "open their eyes and listen to good quality DJ's that are good friends of his. " He knows best. He is Binoying.

Seacrest. Out.

No not just the kids that are friends of mine, there are lots of quality djs that arent friends of mine. Whatever to each his own.

Originally posted by fakearmani

But its binoying when you tell people every day.

I dont really tell people every day. If i do, sorry, I wont anymore.

Wasnt tryin to be annoying, just posting events that people maybe wanted to go see.

Ill keep it to myself from now on.