Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shady Promotions/Fabricating Events...WHY WOULD YOU....

kostaP

Brian 1500 Please get rid of this thread, this is such bullshit. First off I would like to say I IMed Kosta P whenever this thread first started to see who was having a false promotion, so Kosta maybe you have me confused with Binoy. I have worked with Binoy now for over 2 years at Deko & Abyss and if I ever have a question about music he is the person I go to, he has a lot of knowledge when it comes to this. Binoy is part of a Team at Deko on Saturdays who takes pride in what we do, this is why I think Binoy, myself and everyone else involved was curious about why the false promotion post was made, we didnt have guilty concious cause our promotions are always legit but as Binoy stated, this left a question in everyones mind of every other party that night. I am friends with the both of you, we are all in the business together and I dont like seeing the two of you bicker back and forth at each other, Please lets squash this and continue to promote our parties and make clubbing in Jersey fun.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kostaP

Where do I start....I didn’t call anyone out for the simple fact that I know the people who had the FAKE party well. I will not call them out and kill their credibility, but what I want to know is if this event is over, why are you harping on the subject.

Could it be

1. Guilty conscience

2. Crappy Night and you need to blame some one so you put it on Kosta P.

:

Honestly The Only Reason I Was Askin Was Curiousity...Not to make anyone else look bad or to blame a night on anyone. I just didnt hear about any promotions that didnt come thru therefore im curious to know which one. I guess well never know though. Oh well.

Originally posted by binoys

Funny Stuff. Hope you werent expecting me to just sit back and let you try to clown me..

Please Dont tell me how to market my nights and how to promote them. We have a full staff and trust me Posts on CP are the least of my worries when it comes to promoting a night. I work with one of the best and have learned a ton from him and my other partner.

As for me Having a passion for music, and DJ'ing I guess it means im a dj whore cause i love music and have alot of friends that are DJ's. Hmmmm, yeah you know nothing. The guys that I refer to as my friends arent even DJs in my eyes, they are My friends first. If you dont want to believe that then oh well. And as for me being equivelant to a dj slut, please, just cause i love music and have a passion for it gives you the right to say that. Gimme a break. Fuckin nonsense. Yeah Im enthusiastic about going to hear New DJ's....And theres something wrong with that?? Didnt know Having an open mind was a crime. I really dont know why im Defending myself, anyone that knows me knows my passion for music and my relationship with the guys that play for me, and the guys that i am friends with. Oh And in No means do i think im the "Almighy King Of Music" But I do keep up with it, and I do Consider myself very knowledgeable in it.

Oh and About the Female Bartenders....Actually Ive never Hit on a Female Bartender in my life. Im actually pretty good friends with a few of them, and most of them are Engaged to people that im friends with. So once again nice try in making that one up. I go to deko to do on thing and thats work and network...not hit on bartenders. The only time that i can see myself being alittle annoying is when im ordering shots or a bunch of drinks. But I usually apologize for that the next week. But nice fabrication once again.

And trust me I have plenty to do in my life. Obviously you dont know anything about what i do, but thats always the case, Everyone thinks they know but they have no idea. Ill keep doing what im doing, try to bring something fresh to NJ and try to educate people with diff talent(Youll See In The Next Few Months) etc....If theres something wrong with that then sorry.

And About IM'ing you....Your Sadly Mistaken sir, It was another employee at Deko That Imed you, NOT ME. I never once asked you who you were talkin about, because i knew you werent talking about Deko, I knew our Promotion was real.

Apparently you get real defensive when this thread comes back up...Hmmmm, Wonder why????

Im not gonna waste my time typing out a lengthy response showing your innacuracies and bullshit, But You'll be hearing from me shortly, and DO answer your phone when I call.

Originally posted by kostaP

Im not gonna waste my time typing out a lengthy response showing your innacuracies and bullshit, But You'll be hearing from me shortly, and DO answer your phone when I call.

Well if you call today i might not be able to answer due to a family thing i am taking care of.

But Leave a message with your # and i will call you back.

honestly both of you please just speak on the phone and end this

kosta, the only major competition u had that night was from deko so honestly me, binoy and every other knowledgible person in NJ that knows the scene might assume that u meant deko-- I did also bro ...

but as for you takin it to a personal level, thats just uncalled for bro and i expect better of you-- hopefully u guys can talk and work this out b/c i think its a big misunderstanding that got ugly..

Mike

i think kosta p starts uneccessary drama all the time. sometimes the people have it coming but in this case, to get personal with someone as professional and dedicated as binoy demonstrates his weakness and constant need for attention. anyone reading this should be able to tell which person has character and class ....and which person has none