Clubplanet Nightlife Community

which would you do?

as the title says which would you pick and why?

1. march 12 mauro picotto at avalon

march 13 crobar

OR

2. march 12 sasha/digweed at crobar

march13 carl cox at avalon

or

3. whats your perfect clubbing weekend for march 11-15!

thanks for any help

I will have to update since you didnt get all the partys down.

I would go from Mauro Picotto(12th)->Carl Cox(13th)->Jonathan Peters(13th-14th) to close it all! But im not doin that. Im gonna have to miss 2 of my favorite dj's to give JP my full attention.

Damn, my plans arent enough? MP will spin well into the morning hours. Hes not a pussy 2-3 hour set dj. he will keep you going late. Then Carl Cox is the same, right from carl go to Black. Where you can party till monday if you want! You just hit 3 huge parties in one weekend. Thats pretty intense in my opinion. Expensive too! :) Forget about that bar hopping crap, stay where the quality is!

Originally posted by exit24e

Go to see sinclair on friday... fuck Picotto.

hmmmm my 2 conclusions, 1. you dont like techno/hard house or 2. you never heard picotto spin! hahahaha Here's a freebie for you all who havent seen him. GO, he will rock a club just as hard as carl cox! Anybody who was at avalon last time will back me up. He dropped a set like ive never heard. Closest was when i saw carl cox at roxy.

520high: Do the right thing buddy, before you even made this thread you should have specified what type of sound you like. That would make more sense.

Not a HARD decision for myself but DAMN thats a rough one guys.

Of course ill be at Black for JP. Us old SF heads that have been waiting for JP to have a new residency for 4 months now have no choice but to go.

If you can hit up a few parties def do. I personally think ALL these events are gonna be mobbed. Good thing about black is that it will go for a while. You can always check out something else then head over to hear JP afterwards.

Great weekend for NYC. All the JP haters, of course, will be doing their job hating but its gonna be insane in black...Packed? of course! Hot? of course! Sick beats? OF COURSE!

Picotto does a GREAT SHOW. You wont be dissappointed with any of these events imo.

Tek

Carl Cox should be your priority............he will SCHOOL almost any DJ out there..........man is sick! Personally I would base your plans around Cox as I am............not to mention he comes around like ONCE a yr. You wanna see a DJ RIP 3 tables...........see Cox! Avalon closes early so get there early anyway.....avoid the drama and make the most of it.........just my .02:)