Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Verysexynaty

nomembername

Originally posted by nomembername

Everytime I see one of your post, that scene from the Adam Sandler movie (Big Daddy) where he walks in on his girl having sex with the old man jumps in my head...are your man's balls all wrinkled and saggy?

:laugh: :laugh: thats cold.

"Hey, you just made the biggest mistake of your life baby. I know you're gonna be missing me when you got that big, white, wrinkly body on top of you with his loose skin and old ball. GROSS!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMFAO!!!

Hell yeah!

... funk... out.

Everytime I see one of your post, that scene from the Adam Sandler movie (Big Daddy) where he walks in on his girl having sex with the old man jumps in my head...are your man's balls all wrinkled and saggy?

how would you get that impression that her man is wicked old from her posts??

Originally posted by druwishprincez

well excuse me I guess I dont get the god damn fucking joke!

Eeeeeeasy... eeeeeeasy... It's ok. Relaaaaaax.

Shouldn't your anal AND squirting exercises be taking care of that stress? Sounds like you need a professional... and, if you're interested, I'll do the work for you... pro bono.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"pro bono"... get it??? LMAO!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

::siggghhhhh::... oh damn. whew.

So.. anyway................................ what were we talkin' about again?

... funk... out.

Originally posted by druwishprincez

uhh yes I did......

wow..... wicked..... did you use it on purpose? do you use it on a regular basis? have you ever been beaten up for using "wicked" as a word to describe someone/something?

i'm "wicked" shocked!

i bet you're "wicked" mad at me right about now.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OMFG!!!LMFAO!!!That it the funniest shit ever. I didn't go online yesterday cause i was busy. And then today i'm like looking thru the posts and read this.....you are too much bro......wanna know the thruth...???

:( sort of......not wrinkly just ...............

dangly:hung: i can't beileive i just said that...LOL WHAT A BAD ONE! FOR ME:(

Originally posted by phunkingroovin

wow..... wicked..... did you use it on purpose? do you use it on a regular basis? have you ever been beaten up for using "wicked" as a word to describe someone/something?

i'm "wicked" shocked!

i bet you're "wicked" mad at me right about now.

Uhh no I didnt use it on purpose...well I did but I use it on a regular basis. Not everyother word out of my mouth is wicked, but if I want to emphasize something I use the word wicked. I cant help it....I grew up around hearing it a lot so.....Im originally from the east coast and they used it a lot where I lived......

Originally posted by bobbalou

img_0333.jpg

I cant get ova how cute that is!! :laugh:

hehe I know right? I thought his dad would appreciate that so I took the pic. If hes going to want to be like his dad when he gets older, which Im sure he will, I thought I might as well start his dj training early :laugh: