Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For The Record I Dont Know Or Care To Know Kevinkiwi.

ANYONE who KNOWS ME ..KNows I don't know or associate with who KEVINKIWI is..HIS OBVIOUSLY HAS A SPECIAL ATTRCTION TO ME....

whatever he posts KNOW THAT I have no association with him, and he obvoiusly has to try to create drama and false id's because he doesn't have anything better to do...sad lil'boy...

...thanx for all the posts..even the false ones..

WHAT THE FUCK :mad: So all of the info and PM's that this Kevin guy has been sending me aren't real...fuck, he said he was going to hook me and a bunch of people up this weekend for my boy's birthday.

So I'm not going to be able to get me and 10 others into Crobar's VIP area for free???

:banghead: Somebody tell me what's really going on here, please!

Originally posted by nomembername

WHAT THE FUCK :mad: So all of the info and PM's that this Kevin guy has been sending me aren't real...fuck, he said he was going to hook me and a bunch of people up this weekend for my boy's birthday.

So I'm not going to be able to get me and 10 others into Crobar's VIP area for free???

:banghead: Somebody tell me what's really going on here, please!

Sup jigga,

Dont belive what kevinkiwi says. His not associated with any parties including XL.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by notallthere444

is that like the new "cool" thing to quote stuff and not say anything??

:mad:

actually now that i think about it caleb pissed me off when he first joined

no,,

my computer had to refresh and what i typed erased.

Then I forgot what I said so I left it blank to be mysterious

Sorry for the late review.

First we would like to thank everyone that came out to XL this past Friday. We were at FULL capacity by 12 and the crowd didn't stop coming through. Big thanks to Estabon for setting the evening just right with his soul-full house and progressive set. By 12 lights were off and came on to Matt Mango and Estabon for their percussion set. Pounding their fists to the conga's and drums taking the night to a different level. Afterwards Unique came and took the night away with the best of hip hop, house, 80's, & Rock. Great set guys, great set !!! Over all of the night the ratio to for women was way over the men and the trend of this crowd simply amazed everyone. So glad to meet so many people from all the websites for their support. Also like to thank Shane and his crew from Parademg.com for interviewing and taking shots of the night. Be sure to catch pics and review @ www.parademg.com in the March issue of the opening night of B-Scene Fridays @ XL.

Originally posted by fouroneone

First we would like to thank everyone that came out to XL this past Friday. We were at FULL capacity by 12 and the crowd didn't stop coming through. Big thanks to Estabon for setting the evening just right with his soul-full house and progressive set. By 12 lights were off and came on to Matt Mango and Estabon for their percussion set. Pounding their fists to the conga's and drums taking the night to a different level. Afterwards Unique came and took the night away with the best of hip hop, house, 80's, & Rock. Great set guys, great set !!! Over all of the night the ratio to for women was way over the men and the trend of this crowd simply amazed everyone. So glad to meet so many people from all the websites for their support. Also like to thank Shane and his crew from Parademg.com for interviewing and taking shots of the night. Be sure to catch pics and review @ www.parademg.com in the March issue of the opening night of B-Scene Fridays @ XL.

i heard Teddy Tangerine just signed up to the board :D

Originally posted by fouroneone

why do you keep posting the same fucken thing?!