Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Get Kosta some water and bread, fucking drunk!

I couldn't even let him drive himself home last night, the kid has the mentality of a 19 year old frat boy. He kept downing shots even at last call. I had no choice but to take him to the diner to sober him up.

Kosta's Wed. Resume:

-Has Circa employees answer phone: "Circa restuarant and lounge featuring KostaP"

-Head banging to acoustic set by the Benjamins

-Molesting waitress at Circa including getting a button down flash in the corner

-Feeling up Junkyard trash on the dancefloor

-knocks down 10 shots at the "Junkyard"

- Bought a two rounds of drinks and threw them at the floor one by one (Im still trying to figure this one out)

-calls some lady a cunt at the diner in Aerobic

-Orders -Bacon Cheese Burger, Disco Fries, Taylor Egg and Cheese on a roll, and French Onion Soup for a "snack"....

ML2K3- your no exception either, both of you are fucked up even by my standards.... Never in my life have I gone out and not been the focus of attention, but at least one of us was sober to take care of the handicap.... See what happens when I buy a round of 50 cent beers.....

:blown:

Originally posted by thesandman

I couldn't even let him drive himself home last night, the kid has the mentality of a 19 year old frat boy. He kept downing shots even at last call. I had no choice but to take him to the diner to sober him up.

Kosta's Wed. Resume:

-Has Circa employees answer phone: "Circa restuarant and lounge featuring KostaP"

-Molesting waitress at Circa including getting a button down flash in the corner

- Bought a two rounds of drinks and threw them at the floor one by one (Im still trying to figure this one out)

-Orders -Bacon Cheese Burger, Disco Fries, Taylor Egg and Cheese on a roll, and French Onion Soup for a "snack"....

ML2K3- your no exception either, both of you are fucked up even by my standards.... Never in my life have I gone out and not been the focus of attention, but at least one of us was sober to take care of the handicap.... See what happens when I buy a round of 50 cent beers.....

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CANT WAIT FOR MIAMI!!

Originally posted by thesandman

Kosta's Wed. Resume:

Let me clarify please....Sandman thinks Circa is his joint therefore he calls my cell and Im like yo, call me back at home and I gave him Circa's number and the Hostess with the mostess played along...1 point kosta sandman 0

night started off smooth at Circa with the Benjamins unplugged all chicks....

speaking of which...there was some strawberry..exchange action I have no clue what happened last night but the nice ass girl is hot...Kosta 2 sandman 0

after the set I was buzzed and was "talking" to one of the waitressess. I cant figure out how but ive got my coat on and Im leaving and uhhh well breasts were being exposed and i dont remember much of this...aaaanyway...if she doesnt make it to work next week..I apologize...never hook up with someone who has a cold... Kosta 3 andman 0

then

I dont exactly remember headbanging although I do remember singing along to lifespeed litespeed whatever these bands call themselves..and doing shots...on stage lmfaooooooo then hooking up with niceass girl as i came off. Kosta 5 sandman 0

as for feeeling up junkyard trash...the big tittie girl is a club chick that came over because she heard the superstars (ml2k and kosta P) were over there...what amazing cans she's got

Kosta 6 sandman 0

at the "Junkyard" I bought like 10 rounds of drinks and the only drink i threw on the floor was when bigtittie girl said she couldnt drink anymore i was like ok...and chucked it on the floor.

I put down waaaaay too many shots last night....Ill give you the 19 y/o frat boy..you hit the naiil on the head with that one.

we wont discuss the parking lot....well just say Kosta 8 sandfag00000000

on to the diner....

I call the lady a prostitute that fucked her mother...In arabic..you idiot no aerobic...that was funny.

so then I ordered a cheeseburger disco fries and the taylor egg and cheese...because I knew you fat fucks were gonna eat my food...and I was right.=..You and George devoured the taylor egg luckily they let me eat my burger. when I get drunk I get generous...needless to say I picked up the diner bill....Kosta 8 sandman 1

Sandman all night keeps on talking about 50 cent drafts like were un-employed or something....pffffff and returns with 8 cups of piss...I mean draft beer...(did anyone else notice the beer tap connected to the urinals??) needless to say I do not drink draft beer.

I think the best part of the night was ordering 10 drinks and the chick is like 20 dollars....i laughed then ordered 10 shots..and shes like 10 bucks..i laughed harder.

all in all a great night.

What I thought was gonna be low key was far from it...I woke up at 7 am still extremly intoxicated so I went back to bed..which is very unlike me and was running extremly late for work...stop by Home Depot for work...and finally made it in.

Bought the DeWalt Radio/Battery Chrger..thing id cool as hell...now I have to go put up shelving and grids in the showroom ...see ya'll lata!!!!!!