Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha & Digweed at Crobar, Fri 3/12 - Buy Tickets Now!

Originally posted by dunemesis

Are we guaranteed entrance no matter what time if we buy the ticket off of clubplanet. I believe its will call right? let me know thank you.

yeah....that's an important one....I want to go there later...as in after 3AM

Nothing is guaranteed, especially about running a door. We once nearly got turned away at Studio 54, even though we had will call. They had let in peeps to buy at the door, and the place was "over the fire limit." Had to keep our cool, and talk real nice to the doorman. Find it hard to believe that after the advance buyers start to trickle down for SND, Crobar won't start letting in the line of non-holders that might run down to 10th ave. Gambling with your $42 isn't too bad, but do you want to gamble with your fun night ?

Originally posted by chrisj

Anyone know how to get advance tickets for Crobar? Looks like Club Planet is sold out...

:(

Clubplanet was the exclusive online seller of advance tickets. Crobar has sold out of their advance ticket allotment for online sales. You may buy tickets at the Crobar box office or at the door on Friday.

Thanks.

Originally posted by drbabybutt

Usually I go to the first club of the evening anwhere from 2 to 4 am, I have gone out to clubs as early as 1 am.

ALL ADVANCE TIX ARE SOLD OUT FOR S & D- the only way to get tix is to buy at the door, they are $50. The door opens at 10pm

TEN PM!?!?!?

To ensure that I don't miss out on this thing, I am gonna be out at a club earlier than I ever have been in my life. I didn't know that clubs even open before 12- is anyone inside them other than the staff? Is the DJ actually playing then or is it some prerecorded stuff?

If you don't have tix and wanna be certain to get in, be at the starting line not too long after 10 pm.

:laugh: early?!>?!?!

ever been to arc at 10 pm!!!!!!!!

i have

thats EARLY!!