Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultra 2004 is Lame!

philippio

Who the fuck organized this???

Yousef in the progressive arena? WTF???

And the House Tent line-up is soooo lame...

Gabriel & Dresden??? I'd hardly call that house!!!

And James Holden would probably be more appropriate in the prog arena... The only ones I'd pay to see are Smokin' Jo, Donald Glaude (maybe), Josh Wink and Erick Morillo. Pete Tong plays commercial crap, DJ Dan really disappointed last time at Nerve and everyone knows how I feel about Oscar G's sets.

:D:hat:

Originally posted by philippio

And James Holden would probably be more appropriate in the prog arena... The only ones I'd pay to see are Smokin' Jo, Donald Glaude (maybe), Josh Wink and Erick Morillo. Pete Tong plays commercial crap, DJ Dan really disappointed last time at Nerve and everyone knows how I feel about Oscar G's sets.

Yea I'm sure that will affect profits this year:laugh:

Originally posted by sotuorlando

Yea I'm sure that will affect profits this year:laugh:

Seriously... :laugh:

Plus, why even spend ur mind and energy complaining about something that does not even remotely affect you.. Its not like ur gonna go there anyways.. and the greatest majority of the ppl going there couldnt tell progressive house from progressive trance if their lives depended on it... :rolleyes:

If u dont like it, dude, dont go...

Your negativity truly dampens this board and the quality of our bs'ing; in other words, U r fucking up the vibe w ur continuous bashing... so save the bitching for ur girlfreind, or som'n. :blank:

Peace!

and Have a Nice day.:D

Mp3.-:smoke:

attachment.php?s=&postid=1802743

So does this mean your not going? :cool:

Phillip are you causing trouble again? You even got Miguel (mp3some) upset and he is one of the most laid back guys on here. Relax brother....its Friday...conference is here....its the one time you dont have to care about the lineups that you dont like.....stay focused now! Pay attention to what you like and release the tension....woo-saa....woo-saa. Take your meds my bi-polar ambassador of coke and westcoast house! Say it with me...pills are good....pills are good!

Now where the fuck you gonna go this week chief....you never answered me from before.

Progressive House Music Definition

Originating in the United Kingdom, progressive was originally a blend of German trance and house. More electronic sounds are used in progressive house, like analog synths, which brings it closer to techno than the more soulful house. Generally faster than house, progressive is also known for its big dramatic builds, crescendos and breakdowns.

Originally posted by mp3some

Seriously... :laugh:

.. and the greatest majority of the ppl going there couldnt tell progressive house from progressive trance if their lives depended on it... :rolleyes:

If u dont like it, dude, dont go...

Mp3.-:smoke:

I don't know the difference either...I posted a reply defining Progressive House directed to those of us who don't know the definition of it.

...:confused:

I wanna know the difference of both genres...can you tell me please.

Thank you.

Originally posted by pod

Exactly. Relax. If you think Ultra messed up with categories, why don't you drop them a line and offer to help out?

All I'm saying is that if these party organizers think they're helping a scene by bringing Ultra, they should be informed and educated enough to do the fucking thing right!!! It's not like I'm going to spend my stupid money on any of this garbage

:mad:

Hello, the festival was established as a business. Alex and co. are gonna bring home more money in a day than I make in a year.

I'm going tomorrow. Ya know what? I'm probably gonna enjoy it.