Clubplanet Nightlife Community

neighbor bootycall

murrrr

I don't see a downside. It's the modern day version of "just borrowing some sugar". Just hope yer neighbor is at least somewhat hot. ;)

Now, if I can just figure out how to get my 250lb, 5'1 Indian woman neighbor to move out... that'd be swell. :laugh:

:shake::worry::shake::worry:

Dammit... I just had to put THAT thought in my own head!! Arrrgh!! :puke:

... funk... out.

Originally posted by nybeauty

LOL to both ou812 n dgtlfnk

fortunately my neighbor is hot and i have known him for yrs!

im just a lil iffy about how he feels towards me :blank:

have you guys hung out & stuff?? cuz if so, jsut see if he is feelin you at all or givin you lil signs that he is interested in a lil booty

Originally posted by bullseye

jus dont make it easy for him, make him work.

gotcha! ;)

erica we have been friends for yrs since we were lil kids n we have always been attracted towards eachother but never really kiss or go out since now that i decided to make him my booty call, lol

we both comfortbale w/ the situation but sometimes i feel that he likes me more than just a friend which kinda scares me since i dont feel the same :(

gotcha! ;)

erica we have been friends for yrs since we were lil kids n we have always been attracted towards eachother but never really kiss or go out since now that i decided to make him my booty call, lol

we both comfortbale w/ the situation but sometimes i feel that he likes me more than just a friend which kinda scares me since i dont feel the same :(

get some, girly

ya i duno, its good and bad.

I hooked up with my neighbor but like when you just want to get away ya cant. He sees me like walking to my car and stuff then he will 2way me and ask me where i am going and stuff and sometimes im just like :mad: . But on the other hand always around when theres nothing to do

Originally posted by sexxichikk

ya i duno, its good and bad.

I hooked up with my neighbor but like when you just want to get away ya cant. He sees me like walking to my car and stuff then he will 2way me and ask me where i am going and stuff and sometimes im just like :mad: . But on the other hand always around when theres nothing to do

play on player! actually ur a play-ette!

has anyone here had one? do u think is a bad idea or good?

i think is a good idea cuz if u come home late n u need a good :hump: then all u have to do is go next door and then go home, no? :D

My next door neighbor is selling his house, are you interested in moving in? :D:cool:

Originally posted by happyface

My next door neighbor is selling his house, are you interested in moving in? :D:cool:

lol :laugh2:

moving to fl wouldnt be a bad idea :D

idk im thinkin of ending this bootycall thing, just dont want any drama in my life w/ a guy who isnt even my man :blank:

has anyone here had one? do u think is a bad idea or good?

i think is a good idea cuz if u come home late n u need a good :hump: then all u have to do is go next door and then go home, no? :D

the worst... i had a neighbor with this arrangement and she became jealous of other girls that came home with me... if theyre literally your neighbor id say dont do it... but if its like down the block or around the corner hey fuck it give it a shot...

i'm all about booty calls ... especially if its down the street or next door .... but if they start catching feelings .... that's just gonna add drama in your life !! this is why u both should make it known that u r fuck buddies and that's all !!

Lookin for a new fuck buddy at this point , taking application !!! HOLLA ....

:spin: :spin: :spin: