Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To the Breffni Bar Brat Pack....

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON WHY IT'S POSSIBLE FOR ME TO TOLERATE THIS EXSISTENCE!

cwm41.gif

I love you all...

MYRLIN: I'm sorry I made you drive all the way thru Hoboken...you are a true gentleman.

NOISEBOY: The pleasure WAS all mine.

GLOWGIRL: "That big red fat guy is crackin' me up..." lmao.

SGBROOKLYN: We love you sweetie, now can we use your pom-poms...we forgot the glowsticks at home.

ARTFUL: Hope your knees' fellin' better; that's some serious bouncing you were doing.

CRYSTALMETHODNYC: Better late then never; how was that loft party?

JIMIJVMN: I've been awake since friday morning...forgivr mr if I mispelled your screen name.

KLITIKA: It was great to meet you!

EZDREAMER: Next time you're bored let me know I'll get divine and we'll put on a good drama for you.

APOTHEOSIS: Hey mr. DJ;, what else is there to say but...thanks.

forgive me if I left anyone out...I didn't mean to but as I began writing this I lit up that joint I was talking about all night...(sorry I didn't get a chance to share) You guys make hanging out worth while. Good Night ...MWAH!!! cwm38.gif

------------------

"deep within I'm shaken by the violence of exsisting for only you..."

Originally posted by sillylittlename:

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON WHY IT'S POSSIBLE FOR ME TO TOLERATE THIS EXSISTENCE!

I love you all...

MYRLIN: I'm sorry I made you drive all the way thru Hoboken...you are a true gentleman.

NOISEBOY: The pleasure WAS all mine.

GLOWGIRL: "That big red fat guy is crackin' me up..." lmao.

SGBROOKLYN: We love you sweetie, now can we use your pom-poms...we forgot the glowsticks at home.

ARTFUL: Hope your knees' fellin' better; that's some serious bouncing you were doing.

CRYSTALMETHODNYC: Better late then never; how was that loft party?

JIMIJVMN: I've been awake since friday morning...forgivr mr if I mispelled your screen name.

KLITIKA: It was great to meet you!

EZDREAMER: Next time you're bored let me know I'll get divine and we'll put on a good drama for you.

APOTHEOSIS: Hey mr. DJ;, what else is there to say but...thanks.

Anytime hon, no problem at all. Last night was chill, the people were right, the music was right and it was amusing. Its just too bad I was so damned tired from my excursion the night before

cwm29.gif

I dug Sgbrooklyns little pom poms too, hehe.

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Steph~~~~~Make sure you pull your thong out of your pants again, it looked hot!!!!

Hahahahaha

Jamjimvin~~~~~~thanks for the ride and the convo, your mad chill

Sgbrooklyn~~~~~thants for letting me play with your pompoms

For everyone else I love you guys!!!!!!

Mikey~~~~~Awesome tracks, you are soooooo good!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Guest crystalmethodny

The party was insane.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

"A vibe is a terrible thing to waste, finding one is as rare as gold in the Cali mountains." - Moi

hey Sgbrooklyn... stop postin twice on the thread!!!!

(I think she's trying to get to a higher star lvl LOL)

Personally I was rather pleased to see so many people show up..... We should go back into like 50's and be likea giant gang like the T-Birds or some shit like in "Grease" LOL

fun fun fun.........

Hey Mickey, now that I got a CD, I don't need ya anymore!!!!!!!!!

j/k hehe...

peace

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

hey sillylittle name i has a blast as well and am glad i got 2 meet so many of u that night too bad though about the sharing lol anyway whats the age to get into liquids ? it was great to meet u all artful sorry bout what i did a the end but i just had too cwm1.gif i couldnt resist not holdin that against me are u ?

------------------

devs.gif

Originally posted by klitika:

hey sillylittle name i has a blast as well and am glad i got 2 meet so many of u that night too bad though about the sharing lol anyway whats the age to get into liquids ? it was great to meet u all artful sorry bout what i did a the end but i just had too cwm1.gif i couldnt resist not holdin that against me are u ?

I'll live.

cwm9.gif

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Archived