Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy Shit New RyanMorales Track sick fawkin song

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mystify22

i have it on my computer at home....what's your email addy?

i'll send it tonight ;)

Youre kidding right...you have my aol...I guess Miami was a bit rough in the brain;)

I just got off the phone with Digga...needless to say it was an interesting conversation.

Once again thanks everyone. For those of you who havent heard it i have included a small clip. I'd rather you talk shit after you heard it not before (you know who I'm talking about). If you want to hear full song come to Carusos this Thursday, I will play it there if not we are working on having RR play it this Saturday at Soundgarden "War of The Worlds" party. We are already getting bookings for this spring and summer so everyone will get an opportunity to see how beautiful Annette is and how sexxy her voice is. right now the song is being mastered and pressed so it will be available soon to purchase at your favorite record store. I let cp hear it first bc you guys are like family. Also hang in there I got alot more goodies coming soon too.

Love and Thanks,

Ryan Morales, Ralph Monte, & Annette

RM2 (pronounced RM Squared)

Originally posted by marcomaxim

I like Vocals.

Hate songs with no WORDS. They have no meaning.

All i think the song is saying is " I AM A CRACKHEAD, I NEED NO WORDS, I AM A CRACKHEAD, I NEED NO WORDS!!!! BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!". Wants to make you run into a fuckin wall!!!!!

LMAO :laugh: :laugh:

That's so funny and true!!!!

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

if u hook me up with her we'll have the song on Upscale Venue.com

:D

axel you idiot you know her...its annette booked her to dance remember..I gave you her number a while back she used to be a soundfactory dancer!!!!!!!

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

oh shit!!!!

i booked her at my one night party at dramas 2nd floor?

i still want her..lol

what time are u going to circa?

pick me up for circa...there are a shit load of girls calling me from last week. its gonna get nuts again!!!!!

Originally posted by djryanm

123748annettepromopic-med.jpg

here is the Promo Pic for song

DJ Moody premiring song tonight at Webster Hall For Annette's Birthday party, and Rydell playing it at "war of worlds" tommorrow night. U can catch Annette @ Black tommorrow night