Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sometimes.....

What's really good!

Just a brief reminder, The grand opening of Thirsty Thursday's at The Blue Lounge in Livingston is this Thursday!!! DJ Vos will be Spinning the best House, Hip Hop, Reggea, Classics, and Freestyle. 21 and over/No Cover Charge!! Jose Cuervo Tequila presents "The Cuervo Girls" will be in the House. Doors open at 10:30. Dress to impress/no sneakers. Drink Specials and Free CD give aways all night.

In addition, Milieu Entertainment is now hiring for the following positions:

1) Promotions

2) Cars for our rapidly growing Milieu Street Team

(more info to follow soon on The Milieu Street Team)

3) Models for "Lady Milieu"

(more info to follow soon on Lady Milieu!)

For more information please contact me as soon as possible.

Please remember we also have the following events:

Velvet Fridays @ Club NV

HPNOTIC Mondays @ Rhumba

To get on the Guestlist for any of these events, please feel free to contact me.

Let Milieu Entertainment throw you a Party. Whether it`s a birthday, anniversary, going away, welcome home, or company party, we can do it all for FREE. FREE club, FREE DJ`s, FREE Invitations with your name on them, and a FREE bottle of Champange.

Please forward this to all your freinds and include me as well when sending it. Thank you to all for your support.

--

Uncle Larry aka Trixta

President

Milieu Entertainment

www.milieunet.com

201-966-3538

Originally posted by trixta201

What's really good!

Just a brief reminder, The grand opening of Thirsty Thursday's at The Blue Lounge in Livingston is this Thursday!!! DJ Vos will be Spinning the best House, Hip Hop, Reggea, Classics, and Freestyle. 21 and over/No Cover Charge!! Jose Cuervo Tequila presents "The Cuervo Girls" will be in the House. Doors open at 10:30. Dress to impress/no sneakers. Drink Specials and Free CD give aways all night.

In addition, Milieu Entertainment is now hiring for the following positions:

1) Promotions

2) Cars for our rapidly growing Milieu Street Team

(more info to follow soon on The Milieu Street Team)

3) Models for "Lady Milieu"

(more info to follow soon on Lady Milieu!)

For more information please contact me as soon as possible.

Please remember we also have the following events:

Velvet Fridays @ Club NV

HPNOTIC Mondays @ Rhumba

To get on the Guestlist for any of these events, please feel free to contact me.

Let Milieu Entertainment throw you a Party. Whether it`s a birthday, anniversary, going away, welcome home, or company party, we can do it all for FREE. FREE club, FREE DJ`s, FREE Invitations with your name on them, and a FREE bottle of Champange.

Please forward this to all your freinds and include me as well when sending it. Thank you to all for your support.

--

Uncle Larry aka Trixta

President

Milieu Entertainment

www.milieunet.com

201-966-3538

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASS

Originally posted by kostaP

TO ALL YOU ASSHOLES THAT ARE SHIT TALKING THIS SCENE AND SAYING ITS SHADY AND BACKSTABBERS AND ALL THAT CRAP.

GET THE FUCK OUT.

STOP GOING OUT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT BE A PART OF IT.

I LOVE EVERY ASPECT OF NIGHTLIFE THAT IS WHY I CHOSE TO MANAGE CLUBS AND CHOSE TO PROMOTE AND CHOSE TO GO OUT...NO ONE IS FORCING YOU.

YOURE ALL A BUNCH OF WHINING BITCHES THAT NEED TO GET A FUCKING REALITY CHECK.

ALL YOU PEOPLE DO IS WHINE AND COMPLAIN HOLY FUCK WHAT A BUNCH OF BABIES.

IF YOU DONT LIKE PAYING A COVER PAYING FOR DRINKS WAITING IN LINE OVERCROWDING AND SNOTTY ATTITUDES BUY A CD POP IN YOUR HOME STEREO AND DO US ALL A FAVOR AND FUCK YOURSELF SILLY AT HOME BECAUSE WE CAN ALL DO WITHOUT YOU OBNOXIOUS BITCHY ATTITUDES RUINING OUR GOOD TIMES.

This is a general statement made towards anyone who has been complaining about just about anything in nightlife.

If you feel offended or that I am singling you out with this post...I probably am and this pertains to you and syou hould follow my advice posted with in the thread. thank you in advance for your cooperation

Kosta Motherfucking telling it like it is P.

first of all you cock sucker, dick head greek......:D

nobody said they dont like the scene including myself.....READ!!!

i said the scene is fuckin changed....

now if you dont agree..go fuck yourself:finger:

:D

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

first of all you cock sucker, dick head greek......:D

nobody said they dont like the scene including myself.....READ!!!

i said the scene is fuckin changed....

now if you dont agree..go fuck yourself:finger:

:D

YOU DUMB FUCK I WASNT TALKING TO YOU.......HAHAHAHAHAAA

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NO SHIT ITS NOT THE SAME.

IF YOU WALKED INTO FACTORY YEARS AGO THE BARTENDERS USED TO GIVE YOU A STRAW TO DO LINES OFF THE BAR. NOW THEY BUSTED THE PLACE.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

WHAT? WHEN?

BRO SUNDAY MORNING

YOU DIDNT HEAR...DEA ARRESTED THE OWNER RICHARD GRANT 61 (BLACK) AND THE TWO SECURITY GUYS....HANG ON LET ME SEE IF I CAN FIND THE ARTICLE ON NY1 AOL NEWS BERGEN RECORD NEW RORK POST DAILY NEWS NEW YORK TIMES BOSTON TRIBUNE SAND DIEGO HERALD STAR LEDGER AND MARS NEWS TODAY.

BRO SUNDAY MORNING

YOU DIDNT HEAR...DEA ARRESTED THE OWNER RICHARD GRANT 61 (BLACK) AND THE TWO SECURITY GUYS....HANG ON LET ME SEE IF I CAN FIND THE ARTICLE ON NY1 AOL NEWS BERGEN RECORD NEW RORK POST DAILY NEWS NEW YORK TIMES BOSTON TRIBUNE SAND DIEGO HERALD STAR LEDGER AND MARS NEWS TODAY.

NOPE CANT FIND IT. :blown::laugh:

YOU DUMB FUCK I WASNT TALKING TO YOU.......HAHAHAHAHAAA

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NO SHIT ITS NOT THE SAME.

IF YOU WALKED INTO FACTORY YEARS AGO THE BARTENDERS USED TO GIVE YOU A STRAW TO DO LINES OFF THE BAR. NOW THEY BUSTED THE PLACE.

remember the halloween party that we went at the factory at 5pm???

whhhaaaaaaaatttttt!!!!!!

too much drama on here about "the scene" what ever happened to just going out and having fun. i thought it was about who you are with not where you are. I'd hate to feel obligated to go places just because i have to keep up appearances. too much responsibility. Just go somewhere, anywhere with the right people and have fun.