Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its here..this SAT .TSETTOS & RYDELL @THE SOUNDGARDEN!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU KNOW WHAT I REALIZED FROM THIS THREAD...SANDMAN CYNSTAM MKUTLASS AND STIFFLER ARE ALL OLD FUCKERS....I THE 26 YEAR OLD YOUNG'N!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLA MOFO'S

FUCKING DEPENDS WEARING GERITOL TAKING ALZHEIMERS HAVE GEEEEZERRRRRS LMFAO....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

NEXT STOP FOR YOU GUYS.....SOCIAL SECURITY!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

YOU KNOW WHAT I REALIZED FROM THIS THREAD...SANDMAN CYNSTAM MKUTLASS AND STIFFLER ARE ALL OLD FUCKERS....I THE 26 YEAR OLD YOUNG'N!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLA MOFO'S

FUCKING DEPENDS WEARING GERITOL TAKING ALZHEIMERS HAVE GEEEEZERRRRRS LMFAO....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

NEXT STOP FOR YOU GUYS.....SOCIAL SECURITY!!!!!!!

Thanks alot jackass...reallY know how to make people feel special

GERITOL...lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

you forgot DENTURE WEARING, SPORTIN BIFOCALS, and EATING AT LOCAL SENIORS CENTER FREE LUNCH PROGRAM

Originally posted by cynstam21

Thanks alot jackass...reallY know how to make people feel special

GERITOL...lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

you forgot DENTURE WEARING, SPORTIN BIFOCALS, and EATING AT LOCAL SENIORS CENTER FREE LUNCH PROGRAM

NOW I KNOW WHY I ALWAYS SEE YOU SANDMAN AND STIFF AT CIRCA...ALL YOU DO IS TALK YOUR WALKERS DOWN THE BLOCK FROM THE SENIOR CITIZENS CENTER UP THE BLOCK...(DONT EVEN PLAY LIKE YOU DONT KNOW...THE ENTRANCE TO THE MALL ABOUT 100 YARDS FROM CIRCA ON THE WAY TO THE MALL) OVER TO CIRCA FOR THE SENIOR CITIZENS DISCOUNT.

walker.jpg

Originally posted by kostaP

NOW I KNOW WHY I ALWAYS SEE YOU SANDMAN AND STIFF AT CIRCA...ALL YOU DO IS TALK YOUR WALKERS DOWN THE BLOCK FROM THE SENIOR CITIZENS CENTER UP THE BLOCK...(DONT EVEN PLAY LIKE YOU DONT KNOW...THE ENTRANCE TO THE MALL ABOUT 100 YARDS FROM CIRCA ON THE WAY TO THE MALL) OVER TO CIRCA FOR THE SENIOR CITIZENS DISCOUNT.

walker.jpg

You dumb idiot....dont you know that the mall has a SENIORS WALKING PROGRAM?...that's when us old folk cant walk on the streets cause we may FALL AND CANT GET UP...so we walk in the mall in large groups, all slow and whiny...not too mention smelling like BEN GAY...and then it's off to CirCa for THE SOUP OF THE DAY

Kosta..... it would be tooooooo easy to rip you a new one once again, then get those tearey eyed phone calls from you and all...

Come on bro, just kidding.... come on.....stoooooop etc.

not worth it... 26 and you still are looking for the fountain of middle age....

CANT EFFEN WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVENT HEARD MY BOY IN A WHILE GOONA BE AN AMAZING NIGHT!

Originally posted by tunnle

:D i mean really get a life people....I wont be caught dead in that place...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

good...Youre not wanted.

go hang out in NY and suck the nY boards dick you faggot.

different strokes for different folks...you dont like dont go but you clearly look like an idiot for saying they cant dj for shit.

we just come to this board when we need a good laugh..:laugh: :laugh: Now i will leave so you can get back to making your next MTV shore house show..:laugh:

i only wish i can be as kool as you....... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:D i mean really get a life people....I wont be caught dead in that place...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

why's that dude where do you hang out in the city with a bunch of crack heads... where ya goin this week soundfactory :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There both fags who cant Dj for shit...

There is always the token jackass who goes to the city once a year and thinks they are cool b/c they saw Sasha and Digweed and did some pills and smoked some Tino..... Wait till you hit 21 to be a critic.

I hope you die ... stay off my board bitch

:blown:

lol...your board..."king of old school"....lol ...yo yo what are you going to put a hit out on me....grow up kid.....

lmfao....chris make this jerk off your best friend...he actually thinks youre young...I guess he knows about the sanitation company.

lol...your board..."king of old school"....lol ...yo yo what are you going to put a hit out on me....grow up kid.....

No need to put a hit out on you...... and if thats a reference to my old family business go f yourself....

See you at SG son....