Clubplanet Nightlife Community

KEVINKIWI HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH XL or ANYONE from XL.

KEVINKIWI has nothing better to do than try to sabotage XL lounge by writing false reviews about clubs/lounges he has nothing to do with.

His partners in crime (find out for yourself on his threads) are doing the same thing..THEY ARE ACTING LIKE THEY WORK HERE but of coarse they DON'T.

THEY ARE JUST ARE BORING individuals with no taste or respect for anyone or anything.

IF YOU READ ANYTHING FROM HIM OR HIS CREW JUST KNOW IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH XL or XL's employee's...

Originally posted by MattMango

KEVINKIWI has nothing better to do than try to sabotage XL lounge by writing false reviews about clubs/lounges he has nothing to do with.

His partners in crime (find out for yourself on his threads) are doing the same thing..THEY ARE ACTING LIKE THEY WORK HERE but of coarse they DON'T.

THEY ARE JUST ARE BORING individuals with no taste or respect for anyone or anything.

IF YOU READ ANYTHING FROM HIM OR HIS CREW JUST KNOW IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH XL or XL's employee's...

matty, what is this all about??

hit up the cell ASAP

I think it's time that Matt and Kevin kiss and make up and try and resolve your differences because it isn't fair to us club goers who are trying to find out accurate information. Now I don't know the beef that accurred between you guys but I think out of good faith to the industry itself you should put it behind you and continue to make this XL party a huge success.

IMO

Originally posted by thehype

i think we see whats going on here, Kevin does all the leg work while Matty just sits back and counts the $$$$ :)

I say it all the time...you can't trust anybody in the industry. Anybody is willing to stab you right in the back for a quick $

It's all about the benjamins.

We wish everyone a safe flight and drive going and coming back. Did we say coming back. Next Friday March 12th we go back into time with a welcome back party. Complimentary admission for all before 11. We are going old school / back in the day and offering nothing but the best of house, dance, and hip hop classics.

Complimentary admission for ladies before 1130.

Door by Jerry X & Victor Soto

Dont know kevin but know matty for longer than most on here and know he doesn't just sit back and collect the cash. He works hard to make a party go strong. He definalty gives people in clubs a different experience too. Its not just the same old boring shit.

Been to XL opening night and it was definatly a hot party.