Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Relationship-Break up advice...

JadeEyes

I've posted here a couple of times before. I'm a sex moderator on another board; Night Club City.

I've been w/ my boyfriend for about a year and a half. It's a long distance relationship, which never was a problem being that we saw eachother every 2 weeks to a month for about a week at a time.

I'm very young, 20 to be exact, and most of my life with myself and with relationships I have been content in everything I do. Since this relationship started all it's caused for is negativity in my life. I have lost friends, I have lost the respect & wonderful relationship I have always had w/ my parents and family, I have been miserable really. He put me through emotional distress, depression, panic disorders, etc.

After about a year I met another great guy, who really opened up my eyes to what happy really is, to what being treated like woman really is, and to how optimistic my life can really be. My only mistake was to cheat, but in ways I'm glad I did it, 'cause now I know what it is to be happy finally after so long & that it can come again at anytime.

My bf found out that I cheated, and made this complete 170*-yea 170* degree change not to lose me. And I see him trying to make me happy, but I think I really came to a point where I don't think I will ever be happy w/ him, if within these 2 1/2 months of trying I have not really been happy yet.

I let go of a great guy, who was my friend, my companion, my sunshine to the clouds.

I've been seeking therapy to maybe help me come to a conclusion to my problems. My therapist and everyone has always told me things have changed, and that I have changed as a person to due Andrew.

I tried to break up w/ him and he always has a way to make me weak and keep me hanging on. So I stayed w/ him. The reason always seems to be, 'cause he loves me & I love him and things will eventually be perfect between us.

I'm going crazy. Any advice please? :confused:

Originally posted by JadeEyes

I've been seeking therapy to maybe help me come to a conclusion to my problems. My therapist and everyone has always told me things have changed, and that I have changed as a person to due Andrew.

No offense but WHY THE FUCK are you seeing a therapist? You're 20 years old and are having normal relationship problems that 20 year olds go through? Then again it sounds to me like this nigga has you trapped and is making you psycho.

I usually do not give free advise on here but for you, I'll make an exception. Move on, walk away from your old relationship. Things will not change...even if they seem to be a little better now, they will eventually go back to the way they were. You're only 20 years old...go out and experience life more. You do not need to be with someone right now who has given you so much pain already.

On a side note, I am curious to know how many people you have slept with in your life and how old were you when you first did it?

Originally posted by nomembername

No offense but WHY THE FUCK are you seeing a therapist? You're 20 years old and are having normal relationship problems that 20 year olds go through? Then again it sounds to me like this nigga has you trapped and is making you psycho.

I usually do not give free advise on here but for you, I'll make an exception. Move on, walk away from your old relationship. Things will not change...even if they seem to be a little better now, they will eventually go back to the way they were. You're only 20 years old...go out and experience life more. You do not need to be with someone right now who has given you so much pain already.

On a side note, I am curious to know how many people you have slept with in your life and how old were you when you first did it?

:aright: :aright: :aright: :aright: i cant believe im reading this from you :D good advice :cool:

Originally posted by nomembername

1st off people have wrong perceptions of therapy.

2nd thank u for ur advice.

3rdly... I have slept w/ 5 people, since I was 16. That helps?

I've posted here a couple of times before. I'm a sex moderator on another board; Night Club City.

I've been w/ my boyfriend for about a year and a half. It's a long distance relationship, which never was a problem being that we saw eachother every 2 weeks to a month for about a week at a time.

I'm very young, 20 to be exact, and most of my life with myself and with relationships I have been content in everything I do. Since this relationship started all it's caused for is negativity in my life. I have lost friends, I have lost the respect & wonderful relationship I have always had w/ my parents and family, I have been miserable really. He put me through emotional distress, depression, panic disorders, etc.

After about a year I met another great guy, who really opened up my eyes to what happy really is, to what being treated like woman really is, and to how optimistic my life can really be. My only mistake was to cheat, but in ways I'm glad I did it, 'cause now I know what it is to be happy finally after so long & that it can come again at anytime.

My bf found out that I cheated, and made this complete 170*-yea 170* degree change not to lose me. And I see him trying to make me happy, but I think I really came to a point where I don't think I will ever be happy w/ him, if within these 2 1/2 months of trying I have not really been happy yet.

I let go of a great guy, who was my friend, my companion, my sunshine to the clouds.

I tried to break up w/ him and he always has a way to make me weak and keep me hanging on. So I stayed w/ him. The reason always seems to be, 'cause he loves me & I love him and things will eventually be perfect between us.

Ive been in a relationship like this....Things are good for a lil bit and then things turn to shit again and you tell yourself oh well I love him etc etc....But really in the end with these types of relationships love isnt enough....All those promises that hes most likely making are empty...Yeah he may think he means them, but he wont ever uphold his promises. Sure things may change for awhile, but itll always go back to the way things were before..I totally agree with NMN.....walk away....You need to do what is going to make you happy, because in the end thats all that really matters.

Originally posted by druwishprincez

Ive been in a relationship like this....Things are good for a lil bit and then things turn to shit again and you tell yourself oh well I love him etc etc....But really in the end with these types of relationships love isnt enough....All those promises that hes most likely making are empty...Yeah he may think he means them, but he wont ever uphold his promises. Sure things may change for awhile, but itll always go back to the way things were before..I totally agree with NMN.....walk away....You need to do what is going to make you happy, because in the end thats all that really matters.

160.27.jpg

1st off people have wrong perceptions of therapy.

i was a sex therapy major.........and yeah peoples perception of therapy are off, but i dont think there wrong in the direction ur trying to make it seem in this post.......as was said...ur 20 years old....live life 4 urself....if something dont go ur way, oh well.......live and learn, for u still have much to lear.......as do all of us!!!!!!!!!!! i hope good times find u!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

advice.. yes... grow up :)

Originally posted by druwishprincez

Thank You :)