Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bigger Than JP @ Black, Bigger than War of The Worlds

The rumors are flying in the industry, with the passing of XL Lounge in Newark (Ironbound), everyone is dying to know where and what Kevin's Next Party will be.

Let me tell you this:

Bigger than JP NYE

Bigger than Tempts Closing Party

Bigger than Tsettos Battleing Rydell

Kevin already proved he can bring a "twilo" party to NJ, and do it in style, just wait till you see what he has instore for us!

:eek:

I can't wait for the new party! You, Kev, and Matty had a nice run over at XL Lounge in Newark (ironbound) but it was time for a change. I'm sure their party will be alright. What you and Kevin did for the Jersey scene has inspired the whole industry. Bringing the ''twilo atmosphere with a loungey twist'' to Jersey was nothing short of brilliance. I think Kev will be making the announcement tomoorow, I believe. Can't fucking wait!

What's really good!

Just a brief reminder, The grand opening of Thirsty Thursday's at The Blue Lounge in Livingston is this Thursday!!! DJ Vos will be Spinning the best House, Hip Hop, Reggea, Classics, and Freestyle. 21 and over/No Cover Charge!! Jose Cuervo Tequila presents "The Cuervo Girls" will be in the House. Doors open at 10:30. Dress to impress/no sneakers. Drink Specials and Free CD give aways all night.

In addition, Milieu Entertainment is now hiring for the following positions:

1) Promotions

2) Cars for our rapidly growing Milieu Street Team

(more info to follow soon on The Milieu Street Team)

3) Models for "Lady Milieu"

(more info to follow soon on Lady Milieu!)

For more information please contact me as soon as possible.

Please remember we also have the following events:

Velvet Fridays @ Club NV

HPNOTIC Mondays @ Rhumba

To get on the Guestlist for any of these events, please feel free to contact me.

Let Milieu Entertainment throw you a Party. Whether it`s a birthday, anniversary, going away, welcome home, or company party, we can do it all for FREE. FREE club, FREE DJ`s, FREE Invitations with your name on them, and a FREE bottle of Champange.

Please forward this to all your freinds and include me as well when sending it. Thank you to all for your support.

--

Uncle Larry aka Trixta

President

Milieu Entertainment

www.milieunet.com

201-966-3538

Originally posted by trixta201

What's really good!

Just a brief reminder, The grand opening of Thirsty Thursday's at The Blue Lounge in Livingston is this Thursday!!! DJ Vos will be Spinning the best House, Hip Hop, Reggea, Classics, and Freestyle. 21 and over/No Cover Charge!! Jose Cuervo Tequila presents "The Cuervo Girls" will be in the House. Doors open at 10:30. Dress to impress/no sneakers. Drink Specials and Free CD give aways all night.

In addition, Milieu Entertainment is now hiring for the following positions:

1) Promotions

2) Cars for our rapidly growing Milieu Street Team

(more info to follow soon on The Milieu Street Team)

3) Models for "Lady Milieu"

(more info to follow soon on Lady Milieu!)

For more information please contact me as soon as possible.

Please remember we also have the following events:

Velvet Fridays @ Club NV

HPNOTIC Mondays @ Rhumba

To get on the Guestlist for any of these events, please feel free to contact me.

Let Milieu Entertainment throw you a Party. Whether it`s a birthday, anniversary, going away, welcome home, or company party, we can do it all for FREE. FREE club, FREE DJ`s, FREE Invitations with your name on them, and a FREE bottle of Champange.

Please forward this to all your freinds and include me as well when sending it. Thank you to all for your support.

--

Uncle Larry aka Trixta

President

Milieu Entertainment

www.milieunet.com

201-966-3538

Learn some fuckin courtesty, don't promote your party on another promotion thread

Originally posted by trixta201

DJ Vos will be Spinning the best House, Hip Hop, Reggea, Classics, and Freestyle.

You know what I find un-fucking-believable is that every single dj and there mother spin THE BEST house, hip hop, Reggea, Classics and freestyle.

I should have been a dj...it must be pretty simple if everyone is THE BEST at it.

Originally posted by fouroneone

The rumors are flying in the industry, with the passing of XL Lounge in Newark (Ironbound), everyone is dying to know where and what Kevin's Next Party will be.

why do you keep saying "(ironbound)?" does that make it any better? newark is newark.

Originally posted by djmikeloikith

why do you keep saying "(ironbound)?" does that make it any better? newark is newark.

cause the ironbound section is the shit.

but i've never been to any other section so i cant really compare