Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's back from South Beach?

Originally posted by doubledeuce

omg... how great was Carl Cox... i had the best time there... it was unbelievable... i danced my ass off...and i never dance... he's gonna be at avalon this saturday... i was thinkin of going now...

you little abba dancing queen you;)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by doubledeuce

shelbourne for JP was sick too... it was like factory at a pool... had such a great time... can't wait for next year...

how was his set..please dont respond sick.

any good tracks...all this time, like a prayer...pots and pans..or like factory 9-10am style??

Originally posted by kostaP

how was his set..please dont respond sick.

any good tracks...all this time, like a prayer...pots and pans..or like factory 9-10am style??

his set was completely on point....my favorite song he played was 'after all this time' - everyone went CRAZY went it came on...and he played it for a while....the beats got harder as the day went on......

Originally posted by Mystify22

his set was completely on point....my favorite song he played was 'after all this time' - everyone went CRAZY went it came on...and he played it for a while....the beats got harder as the day went on......

awesome...love that track.

Jenny there were cops there?? Holy fuckin buzz kill

yeah and the reason the pool party ended so early was bc supposedly one of the guys who were all G'd out, walked through a glass door or something.....

there were also like security guards watching at random places, but it got so crazy and crowded in there, it was hard to see what people were doing....

Originally posted by Mystify22

yeah and the reason the pool party ended so early was bc supposedly one of the guys who were all G'd out, walked through a glass door or something.....

there were also like security guards watching at random places, but it got so crazy and crowded in there, it was hard to see what people were doing....

hope it was none of my friends.:rolleyes: