Clubplanet Nightlife Community

it was all about subliminal seesiona nd diddy at crobar

Puff Daddy did a live PA singing/rapping/yelling over the songs on his new house music album. The songs were okay IMO...and he played for around 45 minutes.....but to do that in the middle of Erick's set annoyed me! :mad:

and Morillo didn't show up at Space for the afterhours...after he announced he was playing! though Sander and Tom Novy did a sweet tag-team.

if anyone has pics from Subliminal/crobar, please post - i forgot my camera that night.

Had a great time, but it was way too crowded!

Sailed past the entire crowd upfront (thanx Mike and Robb!), and got in around 1 am. The Who Da Funk boys did ok (except for the one bad trainwreck...), loved Harry Romero, and almost lost it when Eric dropped The Hype and his mix of Born too Slow. Puffy performed a little too long, IMO, but hearing Let's Get Ill was nice- that guy is a showman!

The VIP room was actually better for dancing (more room), although Junior Jack and Kid Creme didn't show. :( The bartender there had a leaf blower he used to blow the skirt up of any girl dancing on the bar!! (See pic). Fun night!