Clubplanet Nightlife Community

black roll call...........

Originally posted by kostaP

Ill be looking for ya.

BTW Im doing the door at Merge this summer...be sure to stop by and introduce yourself. :D

u doin the door at merge??? what a surprise kosta -- i think half the planet knows that by now cracka

Godisadj, NO WAY IN BLUE HEEEEEELL WILL Paris let you in the door..... NO fucking way...

Merge does 1000+ a week give or take (way more for theme parties, less when its a summer 03 shitty weather weekend)\

-But No one goes there b/c you just fucking know it all you fucking cd switchin/go go crack whore cunt bag

Originally posted by thesandman

Godisadj, NO WAY IN BLUE HEEEEEELL WILL Paris let you in the door..... NO fucking way...

Merge does 1000+ a week give or take (way more for theme parties, less when its a summer 03 shitty weather weekend)\

-But No one goes there b/c you just fucking know it all you fucking cd switchin/go go crack whore cunt bag

:confused:

Originally posted by thesandman

the only way merge can do a 1,000 a week is if every club in seaside closed.

ok, like paris isnt going to let me in?????

i know!

like i was never @ sf?? not like half the chumps on this board that been there a couple of times & think they no everything. with all your fucking cheesie jersey parties!

you throw paris name out like you know her...lolololololol

let me just say if i bring 200 people with me i wouldnt have to wait.

go to your denny vs richie party....WOW! thats gonna be SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my cd mixing ass will be there 2nite!

Originally posted by kostaP

Ill be looking for ya.

BTW Im doing the door at Merge this summer...be sure to stop by and introduce yourself. :D

so hook a brother up :tongue: cant wait for Memorial day :D

ur goin to black:eek: mite see ya there, that is if the 2 chicks in our group who are a few months < 21 get in or not...otherwise it'll be a short nap then disco at 5am :(

Originally posted by monichinadoll

is there a guestlit for black tonight? or have they do they not do that? thanks

monique.

yep, 2 guestlists...contact ITALIANSUPERMAN from JP's and NCC boards...i forgot the other person's name because JP's board got shut down a couple of days...i think if you're on a guestlist, you're only pauing 20 or 25$