Clubplanet Nightlife Community

set times for Sasha and Digweed

What time will they be going on? I saw on a flier that a third guy (forgot his name) is also spinning. I can only stay untill 2 or 3 b/c my gf has work in the morning, and was wondering if it was worth it to go.

Originally posted by jfu11

What time will they be going on? I saw on a flier that a third guy (forgot his name) is also spinning. I can only stay untill 2 or 3 b/c my gf has work in the morning, and was wondering if it was worth it to go.

I'd stay home bro.

If you're only going to be staying until 3 the latest, then you shouldn't even bother going. S&D sets are to be taken in fully --- meaning from start to finish! You'll hate yourself if you have to leave when they're really only just getting started. ----- And on a side note, I was told by one of the promoters for Crobar that they would be spinning until 6am.

Originally posted by misskittie

If you're only going to be staying until 3 the latest, then you shouldn't even bother going. S&D sets are to be taken in fully --- meaning from start to finish! You'll hate yourself if you have to leave when they're really only just getting started. ----- And on a side note, I was told by one of the promoters for Crobar that they would be spinning until 6am.

Never gonna believe what I did yesterday, took my plane to Alaska and crashed it into about 1000 wolves.

tell your gf to take a cab you whipped bitch

Yea dude, I'd tell her to take a cab home, too. So what if you were in Miami for a week. It's her fault she has work tomorrow, not yours. Go together and then when it's time for her to bounce, give her a kiss and tell her you'll call her in the evening. :D

Then I may as well go by myself, b/c she will definately not go. We live on the Island, so we are driving in. She already does not want to drive tonight (I always make her), and then I would be stuck taking the train at 6 am which I hate doing.

Originally posted by misskittie

Yea dude, I'd tell her to take a cab home, too. So what if you were in Miami for a week. It's her fault she has work tomorrow, not yours. Go together and then when it's time for her to bounce, give her a kiss and tell her you'll call her in the evening. :D

jfu this is all good in theory BUT if you do this you realize you must pay for her cab home or else all hell is gonna break loose...

None of my friends want to go, so I am dragging her with me. I don't want to go alone.

i prefer going out alone as opposed to with other ppl, losesomebody u have to wait for them send a search party all that shit soembody always has a problem someo always wants to leave before u, make friends when u go out, don't bring ewm with u:tongue: