Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Party in South Beach ????

even though the JP party was out of control. I thik that the Tuesday night "Juicy Filtered"party @ State with Todd Terry, Robbie Rivera, Antoine Clamaran, Chus & Ceballos, Judge Jules & Saeed & Palash really took it to another level. IT WAS SICKKKKKKKKKKK !!!! And I think that that place has the best sound system that i have heard in a long time.

WHAT PARTY DID YOU THINK WAS THE BEST WHILE IN SoBe ??

Sooo many great parties this year.

Glad i stuck to my schedule for the most part and got to meet and hear alot of new people.

My vote for Best Party(s)

Roger Sanchez @ Space Rooftop

DT @ Vic Calderone @ NV

Party @ TWIST W/ Evolved, Mac And Bailey, Pillavin & Zimbardo, Maurell & Fauvrelle.

Stereo/Roam Rooftop Party @ Townhouse Hotel

Im gonna make a thread later about some more parties but for now this is all ihave time to do.

Originally posted by lisatodaro69

JERRY X & VICTOR SOTO @ MANSION ON THE DANCE FLOOR TUESDAY NIGHT... + THE 1ST TRACK MORILLO DROPPED @ CROBAR WERE THE HIGHLIGHTS OF SOBE FOR ME

go head and keep on dancin cause i got the pillzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by vsoto212

ERIC MORILLO @ CROBAR with PUFFY.

HANDS DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!

Victor Soto

Crobar was the best party, too bad they didn't stay open later.

When I seen P. Diddy on Stage lip-syping I thought it might have been a look a like at first.

That was prety funny

We see P. Diddy at the back bar and Spencer walks up to him and screams... "P DIDDY" He looked us him like he was a jackass

I was wondering what he was doing at a House Club with so many Hip Hop parties going on, then I heard he has a house album comming out!

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Tiesto @ Space

Sanchez Terrace @ Space

too many more to list

There are no words to describe what that man did to that terrace. I wont even try to describe it. Ill just say that I get chills still just thinking about it.

All I Gotta say is CLOCKS!!

.....hmm.......well jp at shelborne was a great time.........same night eric morillo at crobar was insane i thought..........but honestly..........gotta agree with choops.....musically the juicy party at state was off the charts....especially if u are a fan of house.....

...:D

Originally posted by misk

.....hmm.......well jp at shelborne was a great time.........same night eric morillo at crobar was insane i thought..........but honestly..........gotta agree with choops.....musically the juicy party at state was off the charts....especially if u are a fan of house.....

...:D

thats right girl ....... we had a good time

best night musically for me was Lawler at State. best set of music i've ever ever ever heard. cox at crobar saturday a close 2nd.

best parties, were the 2 mornings (Exacta, Boris, Sanchez) i was on the space patio. OMGGGGGGGGGGG i love that fucking place.... chills.

best energy, i gotta admit.. JP at Shelborne. ya boy jonny tore that place apart. reminded me of back in the day. great time there.