Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to all of those that.....

cubaricanbabe

For as many times as I get on this board and post and ask all of you to help all I wanted to say is hi and I would like to thank you all for all of your help with out you guys I would never know where to go and what to do I have had the privilege (I think thats how you spell it) to me a select few but you are all very kind hearted I would like to see if you all wouls like to meet up at space on saturday I have a couple of my friend from colombia that are coming up here and I want to take them cause ifI don't I'll never here the end of it and would defenitely love to meet most of you. let me know.

Originally posted by cubaricanbabe

For as many times as I get on this board and post and ask all of you to help all I wanted to say is hi and I would like to thank you all for all of your help with out you guys I would never know where to go and what to do I have had the privilege (I think thats how you spell it) to me a select few but you are all very kind hearted I would like to see if you all wouls like to meet up at space on saturday I have a couple of my friend from colombia that are coming up here and I want to take them cause ifI don't I'll never here the end of it and would defenitely love to meet most of you. let me know.

thats a mouthful! :laugh:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Glad to be of service cubarican, and im happy that you haven't been run off by some of the clods on the board.

Im staying away from Miami for a while now.....

hi cubaricanbabe. hope to meet u sometimw as well. take care.

hey ms thang!!!:D;)

how ya been.... Ill definately pm you if i decide to hit up space this weekend!!! hope all is well!!!

what did you do during wmc???:confused:

:eek:

Who are you, and what have you done with my friend Comma? :tongue:

Judging by your style of writing, I can see you have met Bling. ;)

yo, I'll show all you latin mami's a good time just holla!!!

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Glad to be of service cubarican, and im happy that you haven't been run off by some of the clods on the board.

Im staying away from Miami for a while now.....

they don't scare me. It's just some time I don't have the time to cross my t's or dot my i's. that's all.;):cool:

Originally posted by beatfriek

hey ms thang!!!:D;)

how ya been.... Ill definately pm you if i decide to hit up space this weekend!!! hope all is well!!!

what did you do during wmc???:confused:

OMFG it was sick but sick sick. we had so much fun and then whent to space till 11:30AM defenitelly going to do it again next year. :clap: