Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nerve 3/20 Superstar DJ Eddie G/DJ Bruno

drsatan

Originally posted by edgarv

I'm not chaflas....i don't hide behind names here in CP!!!!!!!! but it's cool you're right eddie has come a long way.......Hope you guys have a successful night!!!!!!!!

Oye Edgar, don't even sweat it. ;)

ok i am calling u out DRSATAN, PM me or be a man an say how u r, all i can say is this u fucking cheap basterd ass lowlife trying to fuck up someones image like this. all i can say is u can see my name at the bottom, but rest assure i swear u better not be David Padilla righting this or u will have an army looking for u, and if u r to much of a bitch come out an say who u r then it shows your charicture also, either way u get your ass wooped, lucky i missed the selling drugs part.

Originally posted by drsatan

number two- you dont know who i am....ive heard eddie g play many times live. in fact, i was around when he was given his big break by david padilla (only to go on and totally stab padilla in the back)

number three- eddie g represents much of what is wrong with the miami scene and why many top DJs will play here but will never take a residency here. just because the guy you grew up with in hialeah is a connected to a promoter or just because you sold drugs to someone that works at a night club does not make you a DJ.

for the record eddie didnto lose his big chance with padilla, if anything padilla never gave eddie a name anyway. it was only smart to say fuck padilla, the truth is eddie was allready a great dj going somewhere.

BUT NEVER DID EDDIE SELL DRUGS AT ANYPOINT TO OWNERS OR HELP HIS CAREER, HE IS JUST FUCK GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES U JELOUS ASS BASTERED.

AND LAST IF THIS IS PADILLA 1 MORE TIME U KNOW ME, U KOW EDDIE, AND U FUCKED WITH BEFORE, AN YOUR FAT ASS FUCKED WITH ME BEFORE AT LEVEL AND U GOT BEAT SO GET OFF THIS MESSAGE BOARD U FAKE ASS

THIS WAS A CALL OUT, SO SHOW YOUR FACE

DUDE I KNOW EDDIE G. I WOULD SAY HE IS A PRETTY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE TOO, ALSO I THINK HE HAS COME A LONG WAY AND I ALSO HOPE THE PARTY IS A SUCCESS, BUT HE IS DEFINETLY NOT A SUPERSTAR, AND ACCORDING TO HIM, THE LAST TIME I TALKED TO HIM, U WERE NOT HIS MANAGER, EVENTHOUGH U DID BOOK HIM IN BUFFALO WITH A DJ THAT IS MY BEST FRIEND, THAT DOESNT MEAN UR HIS MANAGER ALSO I HEARD THAT U ROYAL FUCKED UP THE WHOLE TRIP AND BOOKING

lol to the OTHER Eddy G,

Whats up dude, its Carlos...

BTW- to straighten facts, Jay is his manager. he may not book him at EVERY clubs he plays, largely due to the fact that Eddie has many good friends that love music, and love to spread good vibes when they can. I dont see anything wrong with that.

For the record, Jay did not screw that deal up either, he just stood by his prices and what he thought was best for Eddie, and 8 out of 10 times he won. Nothing wrong with that IMO.

Not to be rude but to go and compare Eddie to people like George, PVD, and Tiesto is really stupid. Eddie never has had the global coverage and PR that any of those dj's have had largely because he has a family and children, and makes choices on where to play as a FAMILY man. VERY FEW dj's can do that and still stay on top, and i will say this, his tracklisting is TOP NOTCH. Sure he may screw up every now and then..BIG DEAL!

PVD's cd's skipped at Space during WMC and last year at Ultra, Tiesto got screwed in the main stage with the sound, everyone has their bad days...if you gave Eddie half the chance to go out and do the things that they do, in a few months you all would shut your mouths.

Even as great a dj as Edgar is, he would be FAR more famous if he toured globally, but he stays here for his own reasons as does Eddie does. I dont see anything wrong with that.

.02 <---Mine

PS- Every trance dj portrays to a certain point, a different outlook on their music...as good as Edgar, or PVD, or Tiesto, or Acosta, or Talla, or Eddie may be (I can name FAR more), they all have their own style, many of these which appeal to you all. My advice is to listen to someone different like Eddie, you may be surprised...I know we all did when we went to Nerve for his birthday last year..

PEACE!

thanks for your support spacecadet888, as for anyone else, come the show will love it, and for the rcord, no quetions asked and no equvications I AM EDDIE G'S MANAGER, AND U WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE ME TO ANYONE who has a chance. i am not bragging but i am good at what i do and i love eddie like a brother and client and that is how it is.

if u other djs r so good, then maybe insted of bitching u might want to talk to me.

GO NERVE LOUNGE 3/20

EDDIE G

DJ BRUNO

www.djbruno.net

for the record also, i love edger v's shit and i was a fan of acosta for years and who competes with tiesto, but the fact is my client and freind is a great dj, go listen to him for real, like soemone said up in the beginning

dont hate participate

and the truth is eddie has surpased many of our dj favs not saying names both old snd new. but he has obligations and loyalty. he is amazing though, so dotn miss, once again

dont hate particapte !!!!