Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lee Burridge @ Nerve.......

fostech

Incredible set. Never thought he would play his fabric set at nerve. He played mostly a german set which I never thought he would do. Many trapez and caufield tracks, lost of electro tracks, absolutely no progressive, and just plain and simple serious music. He described the crowd as " good people" meaning the amount of industry that assisted the party(sasha, quiver, three,etc...). This allowed him to play what he plays in London, and let me tell you; conference crowd danced through every track he played. Wish it was like that allways. Never seen Nerve that packed and people where really energetic even though the party was towards the end of WMC. Hope he comes back soon.;)

Originally posted by fostech

Incredible set. Never thought he would play his fabric set at nerve. He played mostly a german set which I never thought he would do. Many trapez and caufield tracks, lost of electro tracks, absolutely no progressive, and just plain and simple serious music. He described the crowd as " good people" meaning the amount of industry that assisted the party(sasha, quiver, three,etc...). This allowed him to play what he plays in London, and let me tell you; conference crowd danced through every track he played. Wish it was like that allways. Never seen Nerve that packed and people where really energetic even though the party was towards the end of WMC. Hope he comes back soon.;)

it was a great evening! don't worry oscar, lee will be back very shortly... that a promise.. anyways, thanks for an incredible week all around! hope too see you soon @nerve~ by the way, did anyone catch hernan @ nerve or infusion:D - wow -

J