Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roland @ Space Review

laliux

Got there with my crew really early...I don't think I've never been to Space at midnight but hell..we were there.

Btw, thanks to Biz for the hook up and not letting us listen to hip hop for more than 15 minutes. :D

We left early, around 2:30, but Roland was on point as usual..threw down some great tracks that made that new sound system really work. I always have a good time when Roly is on the decks and last night was no exception.

Pink Pony was off da hook too...gotta give a shotout to this colombian chick that works there....she just left my place.

:D what a way to end the night. :hat:

Been a long time since I had been to space and heard roly play there, so last night even though could not stay up late since had to drop some family off at airport decided to go for a bit. Get there around 1230 and roly was already dropping some crazy beats. Wanted to leave around 2 to get up early but nopes the beats just kept going and I had to stay a while longer. The sound system space just got is unreal. Amazing sound, clear, loud but not ear piercing and this morning did not wake up with that annoying sound ringing in my ears. Roly once again showed me why he is my fav local miami dj and I hope this year he gets more attention not just in miami but around the globe as well. This guy should be touring and exposing his sounds to other people and from what I hear this year he is gonna do a bit more of that, so good luck with that.

Also thanks to biz for last night. Between him, marco, and dave this board is full of class act promoters that continuously hook it up. See him at the club and he hooks it up with a drink then later gets me in the dj booth to chat up with roly for a bit. Thanks a lot dude and I'll be sure to make it back more often for my roly fix, hope you guys are preparing his next official marathon session.

I did! And yes, it fuckin rocked. I had the best time, I haven't been to Space in almost a year and it was just as I left it - AWESOME.

I got there around 3 (thanks Colby!) and was about to go the FUCK OFF when I pulled up in the cab and heard hip hop on the terrace, until the guy told me that house music would start at 5. :laugh:

I took so many good and fun pictures, can't wait to post them for you guys.

The DJ was soooooooo nice!!!!!!!! He exudes light and love, and that's not something you see too much off these days. How refreshing. He let me come in the booth and take pictures and he had the terrace bubblin' all morning long. Who was that? Roland? Forgive my ignorance, I haven't been since Ivano was on the decks. One song I hadn't heard in a while but wrecked it on the dance floor to was "So Gone". Is it me, or does everything sound better at Space, new system or not!

I can always tell when I've been to Space because my feet are KILLING me!!!!!!!!! :D

I met some of the coolest people, and found two new gay husbands too! I swear by them. All of the love, none of the disgust. :)

I'm still wearing my Space wristband too. LMAO My girl asked me what the fuck THAT was about and I said I wasn't taking it off til the letters wore off. I also added, "I love this thing more than a Harry Winston tennis bracelet." Yes I know it's triflin but I don't care. :laugh:

I'm sorry I missed most of y'all this time around, but I think I'm coming back on the first to stay for another month just to get away. I get the hell out of Miami, yet she seduces me again and again.

I'm terrace-whipped! Forget about dick! :laugh:

Originally posted by sheendawg

I did! And yes, it fuckin rocked. I had the best time, I haven't been to Space in almost a year and it was just as I left it - AWESOME.

I got there around 3 (thanks Colby!) and was about to go the FUCK OFF when I pulled up in the cab and heard hip hop on the terrace, until the guy told me that house music would start at 5. :laugh:

I took so many good and fun pictures, can't wait to post them for you guys.

The DJ was soooooooo nice!!!!!!!! He exudes light and love, and that's not something you see too much off these days. How refreshing. He let me come in the booth and take pictures and he had the terrace bubblin' all morning long. Who was that? Roland? Forgive my ignorance, I haven't been since Ivano was on the decks. One song I hadn't heard in a while but wrecked it on the dance floor to was "So Gone". Is it me, or does everything sound better at Space, new system or not!

I can always tell when I've been to Space because my feet are KILLING me!!!!!!!!! :D

I met some of the coolest people, and found two new gay husbands too! I swear by them. All of the love, none of the disgust. :)

I'm still wearing my Space wristband too. LMAO My girl asked me what the fuck THAT was about and I said I wasn't taking it off til the letters wore off. I also added, "I love this thing more than a Harry Winston tennis bracelet." Yes I know it's triflin but I don't care. :laugh:

I'm sorry I missed most of y'all this time around, but I think I'm coming back on the first to stay for another month just to get away. I get the hell out of Miami, yet she seduces me again and again.

I'm terrace-whipped! Forget about dick! :laugh:

crazy ass review. :laugh: :laugh:

SICK! SICK SICK set by Roly!!

Got there about 11:30PM ( I know, earliest I've ever been there EVER) the crowd was pretty cool, saw a few heads bouncing to the beat.

At about 12:30AM he switched gears and beefed up the system a notch or two...NIIICE!

Very clean, the bass waves just flow and the highs did not pierce my eardrums.

At about 2:30AM he drops that remix (Wack AZZ Mothafocker - y'all know which one I'm talkin' about :D )

and the place goes mental...people clapping to the beat and throwing peace signs to Roly?? WTF?????

At 3:00AM he swiches gears yet again! and he throws mad tech tribal house, I've never heard him drop this style before....pretty f'ing sweet.

Left about 4:30AM. Didnt want to but had to due to ride arrangements.

LUCKILY, 93.1 was broadcasting that night from Space and I programmed my pc to record the live feed...

So I can re-live it again baby!!!

:clap::clap: