Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A real Black review....

First off smokesum u are a comptete dick.Anytime u wanna walk around the city i'll walk you and your fag friend's in.Crobar easy i know all the owners.Avalon i know all the door people.Centro-fly,Roxy,Rumor,Spirit where ever.Iknow everyone and they know me.I hope to god i never run into a nothing such as yourself.You have no idea who your talking to so you should keep your mouth shut.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ************69

First off smokesum u are a comptete dick.Anytime u wanna walk around the city i'll walk you and your fag friend's in.Crobar easy i know all the owners.Avalon i know all the door people.Centro-fly,Roxy,Rumor,Spirit where ever.Iknow everyone and they know me.I hope to god i never run into a nothing such as yourself.You have no idea who your talking to so you should keep your mouth shut.

sorry master clubber.please dont have me banned from any club in nyc :rolleyes:

Dude just cuz i completly outclass you in everyway doesn't mean you have to be a dick.Most likely i even know you.Stop talkin shit,i wrote a post and voiced my opinon.Just cuz i don't have as many post as you doesn't mean your cooler.You have no idea......But's that's ok cuz we need kid's like you to fill up the dance floor.

Dude just cuz i completly outclass you in everyway doesn't mean you have to be a dick.Most likely i even know you.Stop talkin shit,i wrote a post and voiced my opinon.Just cuz i don't have as many post as you doesn't mean your cooler.You have no idea......But's that's ok cuz we need kid's like you to fill up the dance floor.

you dont even know me..watch it

class?!?! what class...you have as much class as a kid who brags on a wack messageboard about getting into a beat party for free..

and no you dont need people like me..people who walk in for free...drink for free....pee on the bar....then steal your women

You know what I just wish all this shit was like the old days at the factory in 1999 and 2000. There is to much bullshit going around with all these feds trying to shut johnny down. The sad part is that i didnt even get in on sat because i didnt follow the dress code. I will be very pissed of if i dont see johnny spinning at black next week just because of some idiots who cant handle there shit

ITS TIME TO GET RID OF ALL THE DRUGGIES AND DONT LET THEM IN THE CLUBS. YOU DONT NEED DRUGS TO HAVE A GOOD TIME.ALL YOU NEED IS SOME BEAUTIFUL LADIES AND SOME LIQUOR AND YOUR SET.LOSERS DO DRUGS AND RUIN ALL THE GOOD CLUBS. ALL YOU HOUSE FANS KNOW THAT HOUSE MUSIC IS ADDICTING AND TAKES CONTROL OVER YOUR BODY ON THAT DANCE FLOOR..FORGET HE CRACK SH*T.IF CLUB BLACK WANTS TO STAY OPEN JP BETTER SPIN SOME GOOD SHIT AND GET BETTER SECURITY TO GET RID OF THE DRUG TRASH..ITS TIME FOR A CLASSY CLUB WITH SOME BEAUTIFUL LADIES..

Guest starscream
Originally posted by joeydrastic

IT IS NOT JPS FAULT THAT THERE ARE A MILLION DRUG ADDICTS IN NYC....JP SPINS THA PHATEST MUSIC IN NY RIGHT NOW AND ALL THESE CRAKHEADS R RUINING IT.... DO A COUPLE OF BUMPS INSTEAD OF A 100 BUMPS... ITS DISGUISTING.... AND TO THE BOUNCERS CHECK THE FUKIN ID'S MORE I WALKED IN AND SEEN A BUNCH OF 16 YR OLDS... LETS GET SHIT STRAIGHT

JP spins the Phatest music in ny right now????i hope your just speaking for yourself if not than u must not get out and listen to other djs.jp is an ok dj there is nothing special about his ripped off style from junior vasquez.and second its not the 16 year olds that are overdosing on drugs its you blackheads that are.the same ones that got factory shut down now u shut down yet another nyc club.soo blmae youeselfs u jp groupies did it to yourselfs and your ruining it for everyone else.i know i shouldnt be pointing fingers but i amthere is such a thing at being responible and not overindulging but some of u people still fill yourselves up on juice like its still the thing to do and throw up everywhere and pass out on the floor....oh soo much fun right.i think jp should stick to in studio productions for now till his crew gets their shit together...nuff said

Guest starscream

Wow you loser people and your lame ass response.Grammar is not key on this board and yes i type very fast.Get over yourselves.Oh and i happen to know JP personally and most of his staff.Paris was my booker and i used to work with Tasha at Centro-fly.I''m part of the scene more so than any of you asshole who get cracked out on the dancefloor.Any of you loser kid's got something to say it's very easy to find me.FU*K YOU ALL..

ohhh i strolll right in dont pay a thing i hang out in the dj booth,i know jp very well.i can get in anywhere for free....who the fuck cares u fuckin blackhead your still a mighty moron the way you type...are u even old enough to get into a club?u sound like someone in highschool bragging the way you are really buddy get over yourself...i get on the list wherever i go tooo...big deal i dont go bragging about it all over a messageboard:rolleyes:

First of all starscream i've had this conversation all ready.Fuck off,i'm not bragging about anything.Yes there was a huge line at black when i got there.Yes i didn't have to wait online.Big deal i was not even talking to you.I was fighting with someone.Now u have to put your 2 cents in.Just shut your mouth and go talk shit about another post.Isn't that what u people like to do,talk shit.

Oh and by the way I don't have to be put on the guestlist.I just show up and i'm in.Don't be jealous you 16 year old slut.

Guest klassiksking

wow you have gti as your ring tone and didnt pay $60 - you must be cool

Ok people all the other post really suxx.I got there about 5 in the morining after hearing Roger Sanchez (Amazing).There was a huge line to get in but lucky me i don't wait on lines.Also didn't have to pay the $60 to get in either.Upon walking in the place was littered with young and ugly ppl everywhere.Music was so/so and never took off.I walked around and saw many familar faces but still not impressed.Wall's are painted black and very bland.They have booth's all around the balcony floor's now and a level up is this jail like theme.The pink room is one of the sexiest vip room's i've ever seen but there was no one in it.Clevland has spining duties in there,music was way to loud.I hung around till jonny played a weak mix of all this time and thought it was gonna get better.All of a sudden jp get's on the mic saying he's sic and not gonna do parties like that anymore.Come on right.As i walked out was greeted by many cop's waiting to pounce on the really messed up ppl.Now if you know me I one of the biggest JP out there(i have goin thru it as my ring tone) but damn this was horrible.People need to have some self control or this place is gonna close even faster.They need a new manager,one who can keep the bathroom's clean and not afraid to kik ppl out that that are banged up.Don't know what else to say but JP i luv u but get your s**t togther.You wannna be the front man and name for this place DO IT RIGHT.Yeah i know it was opening night but first impressions....I'll give him one more chance and hope they get it right.Please NY need's a sic afterhour's place......

Guest starscream

First of all starscream i've had this conversation all ready.Fuck off,i'm not bragging about anything.Yes there was a huge line at black when i got there.Yes i didn't have to wait online.Big deal i was not even talking to you.I was fighting with someone.Now u have to put your 2 cents in.Just shut your mouth and go talk shit about another post.Isn't that what u people like to do,talk shit.

Oh and by the way I don't have to be put on the guestlist.I just show up and i'm in.Don't be jealous you 16 year old slut.

just be happy it was only my 2cents buttplug and not my 2 dollars....and by the way kiddo i bet i was clubbing while u were still going to highschool dances for entertainment.put that in your pipe and smoke it..just by you using the word fag shows me how ignorant u are.either that or your still living in the 90s ,who the hell says fag anymore......:fridge:

Guest starscream

Wow your just not cool.You have no clue who i am.I bet i'm older than you.I was partying in the tunnel and pladium day's.Oh and i didn't call you a fag,i called u a 16 YEAR OLD SLUT.Get it right.

i didnt say u called me a fag but u did use it twice and 2 other of your posts.i can see you have alot of friends on here lol.get a hint will ya dude.as far as not knowing who u are..i dont give a fuck if your the president your still a freakin moron who suffers obviously from low self asteem that you have to come on here and act like big man on campus...please gimme a break bro.and by the way i used to go to arena too...but i started at the original sf in 1989,sooo i think i got u beat by a few years kiddo..go play in a sandbox or something and tell mommy to get you on some paxil for that low self esteem. :eek:

Ok dude,all i did was give my views on my night.I wausn't bragging about not waiting online.I said it to state the fact that there was a big line.Same thing about the cover.I could give a shit about the people on this board.Low self esteem come on pal.Get over it you and a couple of asshole are the ones that started talking shit on this post.You've now bored me to the point of not bieng intrested in my own thread with all your bullshit.Why don't all you INTERNET TROLL'S find your way back to AOL and let the adults talk for awhile.Game over i win fuck off and die.I'm sure smokesum will wait online with you......

Guest showmeyotittys

centrofly, your a handjob. i wish i was cool enough to walk right into yet another whack ass jp party. you da man.

and i only have 5 posts.

yee haa..... internet cowboy rides again.

:jerkoff:

Guest starscream

Ok dude,all i did was give my views on my night.I wausn't bragging about not waiting online.I said it to state the fact that there was a big line.Same thing about the cover.I could give a shit about the people on this board.Low self esteem come on pal.Get over it you and a couple of asshole are the ones that started talking shit on this post.You've now bored me to the point of not bieng intrested in my own thread with all your bullshit.Why don't all you INTERNET TROLL'S find your way back to AOL and let the adults talk for awhile.Game over i win fuck off and die.I'm sure smokesum will wait online with you......

boy not only do you have low self esteem your dillusional too.get help dude you have too much hate in you.

Wow you guy's just keep crawling from under your rocks.showmeyotittys why are you even in this conversation.You lookin for a little attention.It's funny how you guy's must sit around all day looking for post just to bash.I've noticed a couple of peope that have 72 to 8000 post and all they do is talk shit about another's post.So do i have low self esteem no,you guy's yes.

Do i have hate in me no.Why don't you look at your last post and reply's in the last month.Then we'll see who has the problem.....It's people like you that make this board not worth even checking out.i bet your sitting by your computer just waiting for me to respond.Have you worked out your little comeback yet.Just drop it already.You talk about bieng older then act it.

Guest starscream

Wow you guy's just keep crawling from under your rocks.showmeyotittys why are you even in this conversation.You lookin for a little attention.It's funny how you guy's must sit around all day looking for post just to bash.I've noticed a couple of peope that have 72 to 8000 post and all they do is talk shit about another's post.So do i have low self esteem no,you guy's yes.

Do i have hate in me no.Why don't you look at your last post and reply's in the last month.Then we'll see who has the problem.....It's people like you that make this board not worth even checking out.i bet your sitting by your computer just waiting for me to respond.Have you worked out your little comeback yet.Just drop it already.You talk about bieng older then act it.

i would drop it but u just keep going on and on .soo your telling me its all of us that have the problem not u?come on dude look at the posts people are writing to u nobody likes u.and as far as sitting on the comp all day yes i am on the comp all day but im also at work,its my job to be on the comp all day...whats your excuse?ive seen u on here as much as everyone else.last showmeyourtittesm is in this conversation cuz hes rick james bitch!!really dude get over yourself your running out of gas real quick.talk about immature how more immature can one get calling people fags and telling them to drop dead?check yourself dude.soo u wanna keep going go ahead i got all day i need something amusing to pass the time by anyway:tongue:

Ahh so you say this is amusing.I've been reading the other post on this board and noticed that most of the time you alway's have some shitty comment to say.Also if you think this is where i make my friend's get real.So you get over yourself.Your addicted to replying to other's post.Try and stop let's see you......hahaha