Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonanthan Peters in New Jersey,Ok whats the fucken deal

Originally posted by slinkyboy

Bro....yeah he is good...but stop beating off to him and take his dick out of your ass!.........

There is alot of other talent to be heard out there!

Yeah whatever.. Seems like the in thing right now is to be anti jp,,... Sorry dick head i havent had a good crazy time like i had at that pool party, just becuase of the music in like a loooooong ass time. Yeah theres lots of other fucken talent out there but i happend to not be to into them last dj i heard that was fucken great was oscar g, i even at the time said that he was better then jp.. I was wrong.. Why do pussy face assholes like yourself feel the need to nock people for liking a dj and wanting him to play local for them. Fuck you and your gay ass coments.

This thread is worthless cuase like i said, the in thing is to not likejp, except everyone goes crazy to hear him play , and everyone goes. Go figure..

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by notallthere444

last dj i heard that was fucken great was oscar g, i even at the time said that he was better then jp.. I was wrong..

u know im a JP fan myself bro but Oscar G is on the same level if not better then JP IMO d00d --- if u havent heard it pick up Oscar G live @ Space i garuentee u will feel the same way bro

...i like jp......his game has slipped a little ...happens in some cases...but when he is on point...he is on point.......unfortunately cosnistency is a MAJOR factor in his line of work......

...and who the fuck cares what people say...or who it is IN to like or not...half the people....just follow the crowds and wouldnt know if u switched their favorite dj with the fucking mexican they pay to make sure their is toilet paper.......

...um...i lost my train of thought ......

Originally posted by misk

...i like jp......his game has slipped a little ...happens in some cases...but when he is on point...he is on point.......unfortunately cosnistency is a MAJOR factor in his line of work......

...and who the fuck cares what people say...or who it is IN to like or not...half the people....just follow the crowds and wouldnt know if u switched their favorite dj with the fucking mexican they pay to make sure their is toilet paper.......

...um...i lost my train of thought ......

lol

i agree, But right now i am jp fan all the way,, and when he comes to jersey this summer, Im going to give the promoter that gets him a cake and ill be the first one in and ill be carried out on a stretcher... jk.. uhm yeahhhhhhh jokeeeee.... lol :laugh:

u know what JP is a good dj not my style or anything. but if someone throws a party with him here in jersey. everyone will go. downfall to that is dont matter what state he is in NY or NJ the DEA watching his ass who are federal officers not local. due to SF bust and Amount of patrons in number of years that have oded. So im not saying party wouldn't be off the hook, but what venue really wants to draw that much heat from authorities for one night with him?

Guest showmeyotittys

notallthere

those pics you posted were great but fact is those are from theme nights. sf was dead for along time and black will wash out the same too.

sad thing is sf was packed like that every saturday night in the late 90's till @01. i was shocked at how empty it was the last 2 times i had been there when jp had his residency (i went 2 times in the last 2 years and each time was more dead then the last). black, if it stays open, will die out quickly too.

i used to be a huge jp fan like you sound now, but his sets now are horrendous. sucks because i've heard him spin crazy crazy sets. i have 1 great memory from 98 where he played elton john's rocketman and sf was going absolutley insane.

if he comes to nj, i'll probably go anyway.

great pics though.

if he comes to nj, i'll probably go anyway.

great pics though.

YOU WOULD EAT YOUR WORDS IF YOU HEARD THE POOL PARTY SET

POINT IS LIKE YOU SAID " if he comes to nj, i'll probably go anyway. "

WHO EVER GETS HIM THIS SUMMER WILL MARK THERE CLUB FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR.. I WANT TO SEE HIM AT SURF.. I WANNA BE OUTSIDE! I WANT A 12 HOUR SET!

i agee with ryan, hugh risk for club owners......these shore towns don't want the clubs as it is, if something did happen with jp playing as opposed to someone else playing, the negative publicity would be magnafied tenfold......

Originally posted by kirklop

i agee with ryan, hugh risk for club owners......these shore towns don't want the clubs as it is, if something did happen with jp playing as opposed to someone else playing, the negative publicity would be magnafied tenfold......

FUCK YOU KIRK IM GOING TO START DOING DRUGS, AND GIVING PEOPLE DRUGS WHENEVER YOU PLAY SO YOU SEE HOW IT FEELS LOL :tongue::laugh:

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by notallthere444

Let me tell you i have spoke with a 3 different people who have all said there are good chances that they will be booking him this summer. I don't want to get my hopes up but if it is done and it comes anything close to the JP pool party then we are all in for a fucken treat. I would have flown to miami just for that party if i knew in advance how insain it would be. After this past weekend at club nigger, i think it would be a great career move for jp as well, make some money and get some heat off himself in a different state. The question i have for all you is . What do you think the chances are of this going down?

i'm cool - i have a website with pics of clubbers

i'm cool - i started clubbing 2 years ago

i'm cool - i love doing xtc,k, and coke

i'm cool - i love my tribal house music and my tribal tattoos

i'm cool - i shoot steroids and spike my hair like everyone else

bmw lease - $500/month

wardrobe - $250 for typical night out, diesel jeans,a/x shirt, dior shades, etc

tribal tat on arm - $200

rent - $0 (living at home)

summer share - $1700

computer - $2000 (to download the latest tracks)

community college education - PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)