Nerve Lounge - Superstar DJ Eddie G / DJ Bruno on 3/20

jayroc

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CrzyC

Any guest list info for this event?

ok i am trying to figure out how to get the guest list mailed out on here or who i have to talk to as i am new to club planet but until i figure out that, anybody who wants to be on the guest list just

This will be on the DJ Guestlist

1) email me at jayrocinmiami@hotmail.com with name & # of guests

2) u can pm me with the name & # of guests

3) u can just send ifno on message board i will pick it up.

4) u could just leave your CP name as long as it comes from your cp name

Nerve Lounge

Guestlist Info Here

Eddie G

DJ Bruno

www.djbruno.net

Originally posted by CrzyC

why dont you just post the word "bump" its much less annoying...just an idea. :D

i am new to this club planet so i was woundering exactly what u ment by using the word "bump"? anyone who can help me with that, would be a great help. thank u

Originally posted by jayroc

i am new to this club planet so i was woundering exactly what u ment by using the word "bump"? anyone who can help me with that, would be a great help. thank u

When you "bump" something, it means you type something and the thread moves to the top of the 1st page.

This is the smiley for it :bump:

Originally posted by chaflas

When you "bump" something, it means you type something and the thread moves to the top of the 1st page.

This is the smiley for it :bump:

1 would this delete all the rest of the threads?

2 would it happen if someone else rights bumb also, would that move there stuff to the 1st page?

3 or does it just reverse the order of the threads on the post?

i guessi am still alittle confused, if anyone can help, thank u for the help u did give though chaflas

1 would this delete all the rest of the threads?

2 would it happen if someone else rights bumb also, would that move there stuff to the 1st page?

3 or does it just reverse the order of the threads on the post?

i guessi am still alittle confused, if anyone can help, thank u for the help u did give though chaflas

Huh??? :confused:

"Bumping" a thread does not delete or reverse anything. It just moves the entire thread to the top of the 1st page of Clubplanet. Your "bump" would be the last thing on the thread now.

That's it.

ok i am trying to figure out how to get the guest list mailed out on here or who i have to talk to as i am new to club planet but until i figure out that, anybody who wants to be on the guest list just

This will be on the DJ Guestlist

1) email me at jayrocinmiami@hotmail.com with name & # of guests

2) u can pm me with the name & # of guests

3) u can just send ifno on message board i will pick it up.

4) u could just leave your CP name as long as it comes from your cp name

Nerve Lounge

Guestlist Info Here

Eddie G

DJ Bruno

www.djbruno.net

What is up Miami. For all u DJs out there that i know and like i want to say "whats up". To everyone who dont know me however and have never seen me SPIN LIVE, then i would hope you will be at Nerve Lounge to watch me go at it, BLOWING YOU UP in every direction, and of course the best house DJ in Miami DJ Bruno

for guest list info just email or PM my manager Jason Adams of SBMP

See You There Miami

Originally posted by djeddieg

What is up Miami. For all u DJs out there that i know and like i want to say "whats up". To everyone who dont know me however and have never seen me SPIN LIVE, then i would hope you will be at Nerve Lounge to watch me go at it, BLOWING YOU UP in every direction, and of course the best house DJ in Miami DJ Bruno

for guest list info just email or PM my manager Jason Adams of SBMP

See You There Miami

Very suspicious post in my book . . .

I think after being annoyed I will be at Nerve FRIDAY night to see Mr. Spector and crew and then head over to eNVy to hear Bruno tear it up . . .

Superstar . . . tell your manager to go to Promoter 101 . . . you may get better gigs with more of a crowd . . .

Originally posted by sobe2003

Very suspicious post in my book . . .

I think after being annoyed I will be at Nerve FRIDAY night to see Mr. Spector and crew and then head over to eNVy to hear Bruno tear it up . . .

Superstar . . . tell your manager to go to Promoter 101 . . . you may get better gigs with more of a crowd . . .

first off i dont know what is suspicious?

and what kind of crowd do u think we need. everyoner could haev a bigger crowd, but we have great turnouts as it is, espicially if we r in our home town (MIAMI). not being cocky, like i siad alll djs could ahev a better turn out then what they get, so i guess i take it as a suggestion

oh wow this just keeps getting better and better. It is so fun to see a grown man make a complete a$$ of himself hiding behind garbage...... Eddie does not even own a computoer JayRock so nice try. all this garbage aside ya'll should go this weekend there is some real talent there. Please move this one to the drama board someone!

Originally posted by tancegurl

oh wow this just keeps getting better and better. It is so fun to see a grown man make a complete a$$ of himself hiding behind garbage...... Eddie does not even own a computoer JayRock so nice try. all this garbage aside ya'll should go this weekend there is some real talent there. Please move this one to the drama board someone!

:box: