Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nerve Lounge - Superstar DJ Eddie G / DJ Bruno on 3/20

jayroc

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello there everyone,

ok so check this, dj bruno does crobar and NV afterhours, and i am correcting the the website, it is

www.djbruno.net

now to the guy that said eddie dont have a computer, this one was funny, hehehe. no shit he dont have a computer, but guess what, i am not only his manager but his freind, so u think we dont chill, do i have a laptop? do u think that eddie does not have access to a computer? is that what u think? YOUR WRONG, eddie has my computer and his company computer during the day time. next time check facts out.

Everyone else keep it live, and i will see u there.

lol Jay, gimme a Pm so i can give you my cell, u know who i am, in fact i gave you a few of my cd's, i have eddie's set that u asked for of him at level when i twas broadcasted by y-100 back in late 2k2.

btw- u left your gay ass jays hard trance cd here in my car too one time when i went with you to get somethin for eddie..lol i still have it but if it were up to me id throw that shit away lol.

PM ME BITCH!

Im not rick james but ill still slap you :D

and try to jack that crowd song white label he has for me..lol i want that shit!

All I have to say is WOW!! LOL!! What the hell, LOL!! I really really hope you guys come out on Saturday. I would love to hang out with you all at a decent time. ;) I have a correction, Bruno does not spin at Crobar anymore. He has been working extremely hard in the studio with partner LeMoch. They are trying to get their tracks out soon for you all, and is only doing afterhours at Club eNVy for now! Don't forget to check out WMC pictures on Brunos' site www.djbruno.net. Now I'm going to post Saturdays flyer correctly. xoxo

P.S. For those of you that will be coming to NV please contact Bruno or myself for the guest list.

attachment.php?postid=2097675

Originally posted by jayroc

i was wrong about dj bruno and crobar, sorry abou that, i hat rumors.

Bruno did spin at Crobar close to 2 years, so it's not a rumor. I guess people forget since we go every weekend. No big deal, just wanted to give the correct information. :D