Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BLACK WILL BE ON Ch.7 NEWS!

besides the fact that the crack head drug abusing fucks are the root of the problem, the media finishes off what little bit is left to salvage.

the media did it to the rave scene and now thier at it again destroying the club scene.

dirty politics + money hungry media + a couple fuck ups = another round of clubs, parties, and raves getting shut down.

Dont get me wrong..i feel bad that people died but its a the stupidity of these people that ruins things for others.

These people have no brains. After seeing what has gone on in the past with other great clubs now with the fate of SF, dont these people realize that its time to take it easy.

Go for the reason you are supposed to...THE MUSIC.

Im a BIG JP fan. The actions of the patrons of one club arent controlled by a DJ. I dont care what anyone says. You can say he attracts the "druggies" if you'd like but I can go to just about any party in NYC on any given night and show you 1/4 of the people that are messed up on something.

Its a shame. It really is. Down, Down, Down it goes. I can no longer subject myself to this crap.

Until people start having respect for the scene it will never be the same. Everyone likes to feel good...but know when enough is enough.

Sad to say...but im happy this is happening. You'd think people would have realized this the first time but no. Now when its gone again maybe they will wake up to reality.

I have never went to a party for other than the music....im sure everyone likes to feel good whether it be drinking or what not.

Ive never done TOO MUCH nor will I ever. Am I wrong? Im pretty sure you've gotten messed up on something at a club. Did you go because you wanted to get fucked up or for music?

Tek