Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mia Lounge review thread

Bling

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by CrzyC

Yeah, the service there sucks but the food and music are worth it!!! :)

How can you say that the service there sucks??? After how many times a huge group of CPers go there for dinner and then it turns out that the meal for the whole group is complimentary? The owner personally comes around making sure that everyones food is good, and that everyone is happy....ladies drink free, now we eat free as well and allowing us to practically have a private party upstairs at no charge! How many places ANYWHERE cater to a group like this?? I'm sorry, but that has to be the most ungrateful thing I have ever heard......

Maybe I am a little more tolerant than most if I believe that certain things can slide.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking about the waitstaff...the service is terrible!!! I never said anything about the food or music...get your panties out a bunch!!! Anytime that I have had a complimentary meal (once) I have personally thanked the owner.

Guest brwneydtrouble

Thanking the owner but trashing the waitstaff is just as bad....instead, why not mention something to the owner?? Just a suggestion.

Oh, and my panties dont bunch up, I'm just naturally a bitch.

Bad service is bad service...no matter what the price of your dinner is. I have spoken with the waitstaff EVERY TIME I have been there but Im not about trying to get people fired from their job...I just smile and say thank you. Jackie if this is something you are so worried about why dont you mention it? Bottom line: Food is Great, Music is Outstanding, Service is Terrible. 2 out of 3 isnt bad. I still go there dont I? Geesh!

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

How can you say that the service there sucks??? After how many times a huge group of CPers go there for dinner and then it turns out that the meal for the whole group is complimentary? The owner personally comes around making sure that everyones food is good, and that everyone is happy....ladies drink free, now we eat free as well and allowing us to practically have a private party upstairs at no charge! How many places ANYWHERE cater to a group like this?? I'm sorry, but that has to be the most ungrateful thing I have ever heard......

Maybe I am a little more tolerant than most if I believe that certain things can slide.

...laying the smack down ! . :laugh::idea:

PS...very valid point by the way .

.....I sympathize with the waitt-staff as they are most probably College students and young adults like most of us ( aka Aren't professional ) . Therefore cut em some slack &......SHUT UP and EAT the cannolli ! .

:)

Originally posted by mursa

.....I sympathize with the waitt-staff as they are most probably College students and young adults like most of us ( aka Aren't professional ) . Therefore cut em some slack &......SHUT UP and EAT the cannolli ! .

Exactly...therefore I tolerate the bad service because overall I enjoy the place. No need to get college kids fired from the one job they finally found. BTW...Mursa, have you been there yet?

Originally posted by mursa

You telling someone not to hate?! The world ends today.

:cool:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by CrzyC

Bad service is bad service...no matter what the price of your dinner is. I have spoken with the waitstaff EVERY TIME I have been there but Im not about trying to get people fired from their job...I just smile and say thank you. Jackie if this is something you are so worried about why dont you mention it? Bottom line: Food is Great, Music is Outstanding, Service is Terrible. 2 out of 3 isnt bad. I still go there dont I? Geesh!

I will definitely mention the fact that some people have a problem with the staff, I personally have never had any.

By the way Mursa, I had the tiramisu and it was AWESOME!!! Well, like everything else I have had there so far....

I had dinner there with some of you CPers a few weeks back and I don't remember the service being bad at all. Can anyone tell me what went wrong with the staff that night? The only thing I remember is waiting at the table longer than usual for the check, but it never came because the meal was comped. :)

Check out the new underground radio show in Miami...

Here's the thread with all the info...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=212165

-DJ OLOGY (Formerly known as DJ Space Harrier)

WRGP 88.1 FM

"The Burrow"

Bringing you the best of intense underground house,

techno, and trance

EVERY SATURDAY

6pm-9pm

::TUNE IN THIS WEEKEND TO HEAR SPECIAL GUEST DJ SPEED::

Tune in and Feel the Music

Originally posted by DJSpaceHarrier

WRGP 88.1 FM

"The Burrow"

techno, and trance

EVERY SATURDAY

6pm-9pm

dude, start a new thread!

Originally posted by DJSpaceHarrier

WRGP 88.1 FM

"The Burrow"

techno, and trance

EVERY SATURDAY

6pm-9pm

big time spam and thread jacking.....:laugh: :laugh:

i must say that when we first started going to m.i.a. the service did leave much to be desired!!!!!!!!! but the food was great, i just think the waitiers needed a little more experience under their belts!!!!!! but the last 2 times we have gone...there is this blonde that has always gone the extra mile!!!!!!!!! shes i a great server(waitress) whatever!!!!!!!! that and shes cute...id like to service and wait on her for a couple of minutes......... and last but not least.....we should be very appreciative to the m.i.a ownership for opening their establishment to us to go and have a great time....so to m.i.a i say a very big THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u guys are great to us, and im sure through all the constructive critism here and there, we all appreciate very much what u guys r doing for us and the scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

p.s. browneyd, and crazy.....u guys r great entertainment for me!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by themrs

Yup, my honey is right...

That cute little blonde waitress is AWESOME!

She is a very good waitress!!! She can always handle our group no matter how big it is.

I love that place :D, I can't wait for Monday.

I agree...

Her name is Alejandra;)

SS:laugh: