Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dt!!!

Do you blame him lol

Between all the shit NYC Clubs have been goin through and just the weather here alone lol

Im pushin more and more to moving down there. I just need to get established first. First gotta go down there for a month at a time, start a business, then little by little make your way down.

The older I get the more I wanna leave.

Tek

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Do you blame him lol

Between all the shit NYC Clubs have been goin through and just the weather here alone lol

Im pushin more and more to moving down there. I just need to get established first. First gotta go down there for a month at a time, start a business, then little by little make your way down.

The older I get the more I wanna leave.

Tek

So true, and a good plan of attack as well. I've been considering either Fort Lauderdale or Miami.

Guest klassiksking

he was supposed to do SF but I have a feeling he will switch off with Victor Calderone or possibly go to Spirit but no residency

well, where ever it is.......I'm sure it will be great.

as long as he's not running away.........being fed up.....been there.

anyway, keep the updates flowing.......Farid just banned me from the boards..........have no clue why. I guess I'm being as immature as jaysea........I don't think so, though.

keep the updates here, too. gatta keep up with the music, better than the news lately.