Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I guess in the NFL, if you bitch and complain...

same goes for Ty Law.....

the guy wants $63 mil over the next 7 years plus a $20 mil signing bonus.....FOR A FUCKING CORNERBACK!!!! Not to mention this is a contract extension for a guy thats got two years left on his current contract and he's 30 years old meaning he wants to get paid till he's about 40

The Pats told Law's agent to save the paper the contract is written on and now Law wants out of New England......

unbelievable

I never understood why people get mad about a situation like this.

Hear me out.

Playing football is TO's job...the Eagles are now his employer. His employer before that was going to be the Ravens, however he didnt want to play or in this case, work for, the Ravens. Why should he be forced to play/work for an employer that he doesnt wanna work/play for. If Joe Schmo wants to get a job and doesnt want to work for McDonalds, he doesnt have to. You can't force him to work for someone he doesnt want to. This is sorta the same situation just on a different level of money. If he doesnt want to work for the Ravens, why should he have to?

T.O. should've been a free agent and should've had the option to sign with whomever he wanted..

What about all the other players that refuse to play for organizations or hold out?

Anyone remember JD Drew was drafted by the Phillies and refused to play for them? For compensation they got the #1 pick the next yr. and got Pat Burell..