Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shocking Deaths...caused by Juice & Drugs

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/2004-03-12-pro-wrestling_x.htm

I have decided not to post much anymore... but...I know a lot of people out there put so much shit in their bodies...and are very uneducated on mixing these chemicals...Everyone is guilty of it...After reading this article I hope people realize how dangerous everything is...The Juice and Recreational Drugs truly have an impact on ones life...Research everything you put into your body....and please be safe and smart.

Originally posted by njstacked2

I have decided not to post much anymore... but...I know a lot of people out there put so much shit in their bodies...and are very uneducated on mixing these chemicals...Everyone is guilty of it...After reading this article I hope people realize how dangerous everything is...The Juice and Recreational Drugs truly have an impact on ones life...Research everything you put into your body....and please be safe and smart.

ugh thats scary shit, kinda wish i dident read it.. your right though.. Not that i juice or nothen but i do suck down allot of drugs lately.

To be honest...The body is put under so much stress when you introduce juice to it...The heart is very complex and delicate...it is a mucles and will grow just like a bicep...it is not good when the heart grows...a stimulant can add tons of stress to the heart...just be safe.

To be honest...The body is put under so much stress when you introduce juice to it...The heart is very complex and delicate...it is a mucles and will grow just like a bicep...it is not good when the heart grows...a stimulant can add tons of stress to the heart...just be safe.

Well said Mr. Stacked!

It amazes what people tell me about what they think they know about...Re: Juice & Drugs...

Please Do Research On Anything You Put Into Your Body...

Rod just reminded me...that you need to get blood work...and a very thorough physical on and off cycles...Be honest with your doctor and always tell him what you are taking and have taken....

If you are afraid to do this then you should not be juicing or taking drugs in the first place.....Be Safe!

It amazes what people tell me about what they think they know about...Re: Juice & Drugs...

Please Do Research On Anything You Put Into Your Body...

Rod just reminded me...that you need to get blood work...and a very thorough physical on and off cycles...Be honest with your doctor and always tell him what you are taking and have taken....

If you are afraid to do this then you should not be juicing or taking drugs in the first place.....Be Safe!

You are 100 % right stacked....but I have a question though...I have read this somewhere and dont really know if this is true ...But can't your doctor reveal in one way shape or form what you have admitted to him and to your medical coverage and doesn't your work have access to that?

we miss ure posts.. hopefully in the summer we will get some good ol stacked surf club humor