Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To Anyone Who Talks Or Posts To Bigdawgshane

danswat

Don't beleive a word BIGDAWGSHANE says or writes on this board. Him and his friend are fucking NARC SCAM ARTISTS and you are asking for trouble if you communicate with him - beleive me, I learned the hard way. I'm one of the stupid one's who got suckered and I've spoken to a few others where the same shit happened. Everyone on this board should watch out for what he posts and private messages.

Originally posted by danswat

Sorry - I know you talk to him - It isn't PODES881

Not sure the guys real name - just the fake one I have from his email address

im not going to comment either way, i just wanted to clear up that the friend isnt me...lol...

we actually have never met in person....im sure everybody knows the deal....lol

i 'dated' his ex for a year.....and i heard alot of stories....

..im said i wouldnt comment on the scam thing...doesnt mean i dont know about it, either way.....its for him to speak up, not me..

but to unfairly call somebody a NARC....thats rough..u know what i mean...

u have 'first hand' experience getting ripped off..then call him out on that..

but unless ur facing 3-9 cause of shane..then dont call him a NARC( look i know your pissed and shit, but still)...

I meant what I said and I'll leave it at that

Yes I was PM'd several times and fed a bunch a BS from him and another person who emailed me - was strung along quite a bit

Anyways, now its over since the cocksucker and his friend won't reply to any of messages to straighten this shit out

So yeah - at best he's a scammer - maybe even a NARC - but I still want to make it clear not to talk to him through this board b/c he is all BULLSHIT and can't be trusted

Nah, I have 2 different ones - Other one is DanSwat79

Starting talking to him about 3 weeks ago pretty much going back and for everyday until recently b/c neither party will respond to my messages

I admit I was dumb about this but I just want to let it be to anyone else who reads this not to bother with him

i dont trust anybody in general....

nobody listens to to biggie's ten crack commandments...applies to any drug dealing....best advice ever

i would meet people on the board...somewhere public..and without any drugs the first few times...and also ask to go to their house...so if something goes wrong..i know where i need to go

Originally posted by danswat

Nah, I have 2 different ones - Other one is DanSwat79

Starting talking to him about 3 weeks ago pretty much going back and for everyday until recently b/c neither party will respond to my messages

Just want to let it be know

desperation for drugs leads to a lack of due diligence.....which in turn leads to scams...

sorry that happened..it happens to everybody once in their life....i got a bad oz when i was 18...never let that happen again....

the loss in money was made up in the lesson learned

Originally posted by kaydup

Yup.

Now go find him and beat him

Exactly, fucking kill this kid, put a beaten on him like he'll never forget.... Scam artist's, rats and people who fuck people over, deserve every broken bone they get...

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Honestly, who deals w/ someone through a messageboard, unless you have met them in person, or have mutual friends that can vouch for the person.....

we have never met but u have mailed me drugs many times...

how do i say this nicely. you're a fucking idiot..........

serves you right.

waaaaa, i can't believe i got screwed by someone i never met but am a message board aquaintence.

can you really be that stupid??

i'm going to change my screen name to jesus christ and will heal you if you send me 5 thousand dollars.

trust me, send the money first, and i promise to cure you of your unbelieveable stupidity.

holy shit this just made my day.

hahahahahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ps: since you're obviously not the sharpest crayon in the box, if you're going to get involved with drugs in the first place, please stick a post it on your refridgerator so you don't forget that it's a dirty, shady, illegal business in the first place.