Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bikini contest review and pics

erickamikaze

First off the contest was at Cafe Igauana and the place is total cheese. The DJ could not mix a bag of concrete. :laugh:

The contest was for Miss Hooters South Florida and there was 20 girls from faw away as Ft Meyers. Matt, his lady freind, and I hung out and watched the show. Of course the place was a total swingin dick party but thats is expected.

Most of the contestants, had too much junk in the trunk and did not look fit, but I am picky like that. Matt and I thought the girl with the red polka dotted bikini should have won, she had a smoking body and a nice set of hooters, with no extra jiglly at all. :tongue:

My friend Shannon had fun, but she did not advance to the second round. But she had one of the tightest boddies up there, they were just looking for big boobs that could be airbrushed.

On to the pictures. Sorry for the crappy quality, but they kept me like 100 feet away. :rolleyes:

140655Bik2.jpg

140655Bik1-med.jpg

140655Bik3-med.jpg

What joke of a contest! the girl that won was average as were most of the girls up there. The girl in the polka dot was by far the finest chick in the contest and should have won but did not even place in the top three, shannon well basically i will say shannon's body is cut up like a fresh bag of dope!!!! but since she wasn't sporting goodyear tires above her bellybutton she got no love! All in all i would have to say i would have tossed it in 7 girls that were on the stage last night..

Originally posted by erickamikaze

First off the contest was at Cafe Igauana and the place is total cheese. The DJ could not mix a bag of concrete. :laugh:

The contest was for Miss Hooters South Florida and there was 20 girls from faw away as Ft Meyers. Matt, his lady freind, and I hung out and watched the show. Of course the place was a total swingin dick party but thats is expected.

Most of the contestants, had too much junk in the trunk and did not look fit, but I am picky like that. Matt and I thought the girl with the red polka dotted bikini should have won, she had a smoking body and a nice set of hooters, with no extra jiglly at all. :tongue:

My friend Shannon had fun, but she did not advance to the second round. But she had one of the tightest boddies up there, they were just looking for big boobs that could be airbrushed.

Cafe Iguana's = :cheese:

Total Baja's rip off. Usually there's so many guys in these type of clubs that DICK GROWS on the rugs and corners of the place.

PS: Dont forget the refs & the token dirty old man!

:D:D:D