ladies?

boyfriends gym shorts?????

thong tha tha tha thong?

------------------

djjoshuacarl.com

[O!]{}[O!]

[This message has been edited by djjoshuacarl1 (edited 10-24-2000).]

i got these funny boxers on that my ex got for me

it's got a few hundred flourescent frog faces on it.. mainly orange and red with some green in between smile.gif it is always a favorite among women, since the psychological effects of funny frog faces on women are beneficial for those men who like getting head. also, humor and sex is always a good mix, especially when you want your women to try things they haven't before..

this particular pair has a solid grip so i don't dangle uncomfortably but also provides good ventilation so it doesn't get too humid or hot down there. (remember guys, heat is bad for you. a recent study showed that people who commuted to work from about an hour away often had problems impregnating their spouses because their nutsack temperature rose by approx 2 degrees because of sitting in the car, which is unhealthy for the sperm.)

maybe one day i'll tell you about the scientific findings on why i wear my navy blue silk boxers smile.gif

cwm13.gifcwm27.gifcwm13.gifcwm27.gif

simonthesorcerer

CK briefs AND boxers!! hehehe I wear them both at the same time...

U never know when u have to take yer pants off... I'd rather have my boxers on to walk around than just my briefs. But there's nothing like going to bed "commando" on a warm summer night.

That's just me, and my underwear customs... heheehe

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

I'm swingin all day......All of my boxers are in the hamper.......

Mikey

------------------

"Music is life, take a pill and go beyond that...."

Exit Fridays, The World Saturdays -- PM me or email darrelg at Hazepromotions@gateway.net

Have to do laundry tonight, funny you posted this today. Black pair of boxers with half-way peeled bannanas all over them. Along the top it reads: W A N N A S E E M Y B A N N A N A ? Anyone have any any "quitter" underwear just in case of a shortage or an emergency? Quitters are when the elastic goes bad and they won't stay up properly, like old socks.

------------------

"Life is a drink... Don't guzzle it down, learn to savor every moment..."

ken98_2s.jpg

-Ricfutures

Archived