Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gabriel & Dresden

Originally posted by crizface

I know they are going to be in the city in the upcoming weeks, whats the date? location? price? age? dress code?

(haha sorry for all the questions!!)

March 27th @ Avalon.. same dresscode and hopefully the same price 25 20 on the list before 2 and 15 on the list before 12..

luckily g&d don't have as big of a following so they probably wont jack up the price.. ill see you there man cant wait

AVALAND SATURDAYS – March 27th

GABRIEL & DRESDEN

Best Breakthrough DJs 2004 - Dancestar USA

The sounds of GABRIEL & DRESDEN have been ubiquitous on dancefloors across the globe. Their #11 UK Pop Chart Hit single, under the moniker Motorcycle, “As The Rush Comes†has been a worldwide hit earning a coveted position in the record boxes of Paul van Dyk, Tiesto and Sandra Collins for the better part of 2003 & 2004. From the production front, they just won two International Dance Music Awards for Best Producer and Best Dance Single. Now they’re leaping into the limelight as DJs, most recently earning the highly regarded award for Best Breakthrough DJs from the DanceStar USA awards at this year’s Winter Music Conference.

www.gabrielanddresden.com

AVALON

662 Sixth Avenue @ 20th Street

Doors at 10pm

18+ girls, 21+ guys

$25 general admission

$15 reduced list before 12am / $20 until 2am

NYAvalon@hotmail.com

Buy $15 Advance Tickets

Any night that is FREE before 12am, you need a printout (you can get one from ClubPlanet) and the offer is valid for only 21+ please.

On these nights they DO NOT hold the door. The doors open at 10pm so you will get in without a problem if you get there reasonably early - NOT 11:50pm. If you want to save $$, your time should be expendable.

We've already done these successfully at Avalon for Steve Lawler, Mauro Picotto etc.

Originally posted by doubtness

Free...my @$$!

They make you wait out there and slowly take their sweet time to let u in before the 12am deadline!

Seems like it's an 21 and over party.....

Originally posted by a-girl

Any night that is FREE before 12am, you need a printout (you can get one from ClubPlanet) and the offer is valid for only 21+ please.

On these nights they DO NOT hold the door. The doors open at 10pm so you will get in without a problem if you get there reasonably early - NOT 11:50pm. If you want to save $$, your time should be expendable.

We've already done these successfully at Avalon for Steve Lawler, Mauro Picotto etc.

\

yeh i was there for mauro pictto and i didnt have a problem getting in for free...they didnt even hold the lines. as a matter of fact, there was no line.

so is it free for g&d before 12am??

Originally posted by duke04

it's free before midnight....reduced after hit ldesouza@earthlink.net w/ names

So question, let me make sure i understand what Im reading here. YOUR guestlist is free before midnight. With or without a printout that I get from where? Who do I give the printout to, the girl in the front, or the girl inside by the registers?

Thanks in advance for the info

Originally posted by doubtness

Free...my @$$!

They make you wait out there and slowly take their sweet time to let u in before the 12am deadline!

Seems like it's an 21 and over party.....

thats usually the case with most places (i.e. those bastards at sexy @ the roxy) however i went to see picotto at avalon and got on line at 11:30 and still got in free so just make sure u leave yourself enough time. I have no problems with the door at avalon.

Originally posted by a-girl

I'll hold you to that.....;)

GABRIEL&DRESDEN are amazing producer's hand's down but if their performance is going to be like anything like it was here in Miami a few month's ago you guy's are going to be very dissapointed I could have mixed better with a meatgrinder than they did with top of the line equipment provided by SPACE I bailed out last minute but my crew of devoted fan's of their's said it was an aweful experience.......................................... trainwreck's,unorganized track selection, blending was subpar etc.

I still love these guy's alway's will(there work speak's for itself) hopefully they have polished up on there mixing skill's and keep control......

Originally posted by str8upcore

GABRIEL&DRESDEN are amazing producer's hand's down but if their performance is going to be like anything like it was here in Miami a few month's ago you guy's are going to be very dissapointed I could have mixed better with a meatgrinder than they did with top of the line equipment provided by SPACE I bailed out last minute but my crew of devoted fan's of their's said it was an aweful experience.......................................... trainwreck's,unorganized track selection, blending was subpar etc.

I still love these guy's alway's will(there work speak's for itself) hopefully they have polished up on there mixing skill's and keep control......

AHhhhh man, dont say this shit....I was looking forward to this Saturday night to see these guys spin. I missed them down there at the conferance, but now i dont feel that bad.

Shit, I hope they spin good.

Again, can someone tell me what printout you need to get in early. Ive been there at 11:30 before and didnt get in free. I paid 15 bucks which still isnt bad, but shit, Ive been going there enough lately to call myself a regular. Shit, can I get some Info please?

What list? what name? who do i email? whats the password? anything?

Originally posted by swtpapi4ugirl

Again, can someone tell me what printout you need to get in early. Ive been there at 11:30 before and didnt get in free. I paid 15 bucks which still isnt bad, but shit, Ive been going there enough lately to call myself a regular. Shit, can I get some Info please?

What list? what name? who do i email? whats the password? anything?

Clubplanet has the printout :)