Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anyone play drinking games at parties anymore?

Or are we all just way too mature for that?? I learned some really good ones from a bunch of Canadians in Club Med....ever play "Fuck Me"? It's along the same line as Thumper...What about Captain Puff Puff, or Chandeliers, or Fuzzy Duck.....Does anyone have any good ones???

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

That would be cool one day. Get a bunch of us together at someones house/flat/apartment/loft (no roach motels need apply) and just hang out having a little house party. Bring mad booze and play drinking games all night. Ahh, memories of college cwm27.gif .

~*Jam*~

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me!...

cups, bullshit, pyramid, baseball, circle of death, hi lo, scrubs of ____ (your town, office, dorm etc.), pound, screw your neighbor, drug dealer, brain damage, thirty-one, and of course

asshole

i could go on and on w/ this

i definetly like jams idea biggrin.gif how'd you change your user name?

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 10-24-2000).]

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 10-24-2000).]

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

cups, bullshit, pyramid, baseball, circle of death, hi lo, scrubs of ____ (your town, office, dorm etc.), pound, screw your neighbor, drug dealer, brain damage, thirty-one, and of course

asshole!!

i could go on and on w/ this

i definetly like jams idea biggrin.gif how'd you change your user name?

-Rob

Is Asshole your favorite? In college we used to play for hours...I went to a huge party school too - University of Texas at Austin- did you ever play Questions??

------------------

Silently whispering when my heart wants to scream...

Originally posted by scandalgirl:

Quarters, 3-Man (a dice game), and...

I NEVER!

That was the best. I think if we got a bunch of us together to play I Never it would be a pretty interesting time.

"I never......played I never" hee hee, get it??

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by jammy:

That would be cool one day. Get a bunch of us together at someones house/flat/apartment/loft (no roach motels need apply) and just hang out having a little house party. Bring mad booze and play drinking games all night. Ahh, memories of college cwm27.gif .

~*Jam*~

I'm up for it, although my studio would be a little small to do the hosting... I remember Quarters (hit 43 in a row once), Chandeliers (aka sloppy Quarters). Up the River, Down the River... Kings (really easy and gets you tanked!), Mexicali, lier's dice (actually played that about 9 months ago - heh heh!).... There's a million of them.

cwm4.gif Alright! Now drink... Oooooo I don't feel so good after 30 shots! cwm8.gif

Originally posted by jammy:

~*Jam*~

I'm up for it, although my studio would be a little small to do the hosting... I remember Quarters (hit 43 in a row once), Chandeliers (aka sloppy Quarters). Up the River, Down the River... Kings (really easy and gets you tanked!), Mexicali, lier's dice (actually played that about 9 months ago - heh heh!).... There's a million of them.

cwm4.gif Alright! Now drink... Oooooo I don't feel so good after 30 shots! cwm8.gif

Hey, hey......I'm still in college and I haven't played a drinking game in a few years......I think it is so much more fun when your younger because drinking itself is always fun at that age, no matter where you are or who's there.....the game is a good excuse to drink a lot.....and of course it's real fun too.....when you get older, you want more and more things to accompany your drinking atmosphere ie great music, good, attractive people, etc......Peace.

Mikey

------------------

"Music is life, take a pill and go beyond that...."

Exit Fridays, The World Saturdays -- PM me or email darrelg at Hazepromotions@gateway.net

Hey Everyone!!!

What about BEER PONG?!!?!?

Anybody played it? It gets pretty competitive after no team can beat you, and the beer starts to run out...

Can't beleive u almost missed it.!!

Anybody up for a game? cwm12.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

Spin-the-bottle, zonk, beer die, cups, quarters, asshole, strip poker...... ah yes, the good ol' days. smile.gif Can't play in our new place, though......

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

The best games we had were BONG Olympics...I was the judge..one responsibility included making sure everything was cashed...it was pretty fun..

------------------

Silently whispering when my heart wants to scream...

Originally posted by mp3some:

Hey Everyone!!!

What about BEER PONG?!!?!?

Anybody played it? It gets pretty competitive after no team can beat you, and the beer starts to run out...

Can't beleive u almost missed it.!!

Anybody up for a game? cwm12.gif

A bunch of frat boys from Brandeis would always play beer pong and get all worked up over it.

the memories...

cwm20.gif

Archived