Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Defected - "in The House" @ Nerve

vaughanz

Alright Vaughn & Sheldon...I have to show you guys some love this weekend....so I am opting out on Ken from the East Coast Boogiemen and Tomas Sahs @ the bulldog lounge to come show my support for the lust crew....you dirty beotchs!

PATRON STRAIGHT TO THE DOME!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All set James! Great to "see you" again! LOL!

Mac.. I was actually in Tahoe and had a killer time, thanks... Spring snowboarding at it's best!

I was really jonesing for some good house music and can't wait to get my Soulfuric fix this saturday! I haven't been this pumped up since WMC!

Originally posted by Bling

ok i might go to this u all know my tastes will i like it or should i stick to space lol

Too many vocals and sweeping saxs for your ears bling...go listen to bang that beat on the drum :tongue:

You should check this out...always great vibes with these guys...you will see tons of smiling faces and people getting down.

I will be coming down as well.... :D

After last time, had such a great time, that i wont miss it.. finally a goooood reason to get back to nerve... :beer: and right around 10 o'clock sharp! hehehe

just one thing macboy.. no matter who's b-day it is, we're not doing space for afterhrs!! lol

vaughnz n sheldon.. defected in the hizzouse! :aright:

See u houze-heds this sat..

Peace!

Mp3.-:smoke:

Originally posted by rcrespo

Vaughan, you guys are everywhere!!!

;)

dalailama-web2.jpg

We are all everywhere!

"If a person is genuinely interested in achieving happiness, he doesn't need sophisticated machines or material wealth"

~H.H., The Dalai Lama

Originally posted by vaughanz

Sheldon kills the Corona's... I kill the Patron! What a team! R U coming tomorrow Danny??? bring your cute lil friend too... she was a hottie!

bringing a couple of hotties for ya :)

Originally posted by vaughanz

Sheldon kills the Corona's... I kill the Patron! What a team! R U coming tomorrow Danny??? bring your cute lil friend too... she was a hottie!

I've been killing too many Coronas lately :rolleyes:

and when you see Vaughan drinking water don't think that he's an angel...he's sneaking in those shots left...right and centre...:)